• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T for Tranthony

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
Forum Clout
I’m all for this bit. But you kinda fucked this one up today, dude. You just keep repeating the same shit and the way you say Sue lightning is enraging. However this is just one faggots opinion and I look forward to hearing him take your calls again.

Also, not sure if it was you calling right back or not. But whoever called immediately after and said that Joe is gonna send 500 bikers after you really got my ribs.

Forum Clout
At this point, perhaps someone should set up some sort of charity fund-raising drive to buy Nana a few new second shirts, as he's wearing his meager stash of outer shirts into the ground. It's a costume at this point, like he's going out for Halloween as Count Wopula of Fagsylvania or something.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
26.jpg

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
I’m all for this bit. But you kinda fucked this one up today, dude. You just keep repeating the same shit and the way you say Sue lightning is enraging. However this is just one faggots opinion and I look forward to hearing him take your calls again.

Also, not sure if it was you calling right back or not. But whoever called immediately after and said that Joe is gonna send 500 bikers after you really got my ribs.

You're right I didn't have much prepared in the way of insults. I haven't been keeping up with CP media besides knowing Berg left. I think the only new attack I had in there was that he puts no effort into his show. I pretty much gave up halfway through this though because he reacted completely differently here. He didn't really take any of the bait.

Whoops I mean funny thread, Coonskin. Really pounded that guy.

:image_9253_lg:

The call is on my youtube im not giving erock a link

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
You're right I didn't have much prepared in the way of insults. I haven't been keeping up with CP media besides knowing Berg left. I think the only new attack I had in there was that he puts no effort into his show. I pretty much gave up halfway through this though because he reacted completely differently here. He didn't really take any of the bait.

I'm going to smash the like and subscribe right now

Forum Clout
Just listened to the entire call. I swear he’s as obtuse as Fatrick. He let that call go on and on, he probably spent half his allotted air time on the call and commenting on it. Anyone else would have dumped the caller and moved ahead w the show.

I loved every minute of it. We really don’t pester him enough. I think we’ve become too focused on Patrick, we need to start spreading the love to all our old friends.

TLDR: Call was great! Please take all the ribs.

G

Another "everybody leaves you" is the only thing it needed...tyfys

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
I like that Nana stayed quiet when the People's Court & Joe being a general retard was expressed. You can tell he doesn't want to get into that. He always had his premeditated cope speech about how "being in a karaoke tribute band is actually pretty cool", but we know he knows Joe is a bumbling embarrassment.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

how do you know this?