• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sweetie

G

Yeah black people sure have it hard it's why they are in every movie, commercial, TV show, online ad, amazon front page, google doodle and prison.

[MEDIA=reddit]dataisbeautiful/comments/ss8z9z[/MEDIA]

Someone recorded the race of all 400+ actors in the Super Bowl commercials this year and compared them to the actual population. All the races had less representation vs their actual population percentage except one group who were vastly overrepresented. Guess which one that was?

archive_bot

Forum Clout
323233223.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I hope his fucking hypertensive heart explodes tonight:

View attachment 24937
The first tweet here reads like utter parody. "You guys, I just had this really, really good idea for a book, it's like really good and stuff, and you can trust my judgment on good ideas because I have to shelve it to finish my Tiny Tim book, which is possibly the worst idea of all time".

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The first tweet here reads like utter parody. "You guys, I just had this really, really good idea for a book, it's like really good and stuff, and you can trust my judgment on good ideas because I have to shelve it to finish my Tiny Tim book, which is possibly the worst idea of all time".
Didn’t he say his ADD and inability to finish a project without being distracted and doing something else his “super power”? Sounds like he ran out of ideas to rip on that work and is now doing another rip off that he will lose interest and never finish.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Also, another shit book is in the works:

2.png
Well, at least we know what book he's ripping off this time - Dickens' A Christmas Carol.

How likely is it that Fatrick's version will be better than the 178 year old classic? The original is about a mean old cunt who gradually learns the importance of kindness, generosity, compassion and family. Has that fat, delusional, over-confident deadbeat dad had any epiphanies that could inform his shitty version, the way Dickens' time spent doing charity work in a school for paupers informed his?