• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sweetie

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I hope his fucking hypertensive heart explodes tonight:

3.png

Also, another shit book is in the works:

2.png

You are being paid what you're worth, dumb cunt:

1.png

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
Forum Clout
How shit must his new idea be if he's willing to prioritise his wetbrained Tiny Tim reimagining in favour of it?

Neither will ever get published anywhere, so why not put the time to better use and lose a few pounds? He doesn't get enough shit for his failed attempt at getting his body "beach ready" or whatever fat idiot term it was he used to describe it.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout

"Take a Movement Break—Any Kind of Movement

Exercise might just be your best ally in fighting mental fatigue. Researchers found that regular exercise can enhance neuroplasticity and protect against neurodegeneration. Without regular movement, your brain can fog up like a windshield, leading to serious long-term cognitive risks."

Not only is his brain pickled in the finest sea whiskey, he's got a double whammy of being a tard with an inactive life. No wonder it takes him months to read a book.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

"Take a Movement Break—Any Kind of Movement

Exercise might just be your best ally in fighting mental fatigue. Researchers found that regular exercise can enhance neuroplasticity and protect against neurodegeneration. Without regular movement, your brain can fog up like a windshield, leading to serious long-term cognitive risks."

Not only is his brain pickled in the finest sea whiskey, he's got a double whammy of being a tard with an inactive life. No wonder it takes him months to read a book.
Pat will be mentally fatigued for eternity then

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Another sign of autism. Rick is actually living these fantasies in his brain. They are real to him. Not that I believe him. He’s just trying to sound like he’s a passionate author who gets into his (stolen) “stories”. Really he’s just sitting at the bar, farting, fat, scaring underprivileged women, and hoofing away at a bunch of nonsense.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Is he still reposting that Shapiro fake? What a maroon.

For somebody who spends all day online you'd think he would hear about such things. But I don't think he actually reads much. He sees whatever a small group of like minded, more Twitter famous fag enablers says and he just rephrases it for internet points.