• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Suspended or Dead?

Dead or suspended?

• Total voters
G

suspended or dead? Well, if he found a strong enough cable, it could be both!
Thanks Carol. This made me giggle

I3pg.gif

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
View attachment 18722

Oh, I wonder if this Tiny Tim is out for revenge... Literally aired last month

View attachment 18723
I haven't watched this, but I hope this whole Rock is Tiny Tim with a shotgun-crutch was done tongue-in-cheek because the only way I can accept that picture in my reality is if they did a remake of Scrooged and this was the live Christmas Carol show the network staged instead of Mary Lou Retton flipping around like a retard, an action movie to try and draw viewers away from reruns of Die Hard.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Reminder, this is his WIP:

View attachment 18715

I bet his agent is fucking baffled at why he bothered taking such a no-imagination-or-talent zilch on in the first place.
It’s a bloody rampage….

It’s about the Christmas spirit.

A bloody Christmas story, like Die Hard in the 19th century.

“God bless us, everyone, motherfucker!”

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I haven't watched this, but I hope this whole Rock is Tiny Tim with a shotgun-crutch was done tongue-in-cheek because the only way I can accept that picture in my reality is if they did a remake of Scrooged and this was the live Christmas Carol show the network staged instead of Mary Lou Retton flipping around like a retard, an action movie to try and draw viewers away from reruns of Die Hard.
I saw it and it was played as over-the-top satire. I think the Rock was just poking fun at the kind of shitty movies he himself makes. Rick saw that commercials and was like "that, but played dead seriously".

G

Fat has obviously never read David Copperfield. He lives in Suffolk, Plymouth and Switzerland, but never London. And all three of those books are set between 20-30 years before 1863. Scrooge is an old man in A Christmas Carol (which was set in the late 1830s.) Presumably he was the world's oldest murder victim in Fat's imaginary timeline.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
"Hey, did you hear about the Coke bottle?"
fatty-arbuckle.jpg
The difference is Fatty Arbuckle was innocent will Farty Fucknuckle is a creep

Fat has obviously never read David Copperfield. He lives in Suffolk, Plymouth and Switzerland, but never London. And all three of those books are set between 20-30 years before 1863. Scrooge is an old man in A Christmas Carol (which was set in the late 1830s.) Presumably he was the world's oldest murder victim in Fat's imaginary timeline.
And dollars to donuts (which pat will devour) all the characters will speak like cockneys