Sure Pat, this guy clearly hates the spotlight

And those protests for the most part respected the ropes and behaved themselves inside - but WE ALMOST LOST EVERYTHING!!!
At some point during the fighting, I was dragged from the line of officers and into the crowd. I heard someone scream—"I got one!". As I was swarmed by a violent mob, they ripped off my badge. They grabbed and stripped me of my radio. They seized ammunition that was secured to my body. They began to beat me with their fists, and what felt like hard metal objects. At one point, I came face-to-face with an attacker, who repeatedly lunged for me and attempted to remove my firearm. I heard chanting from some in the crowd—"Get his gun!" and "Kill him with his own gun!"

Then these violent criminals stayed between velvet ropes, destroyed nothing, caused minimal damage, and milled around with other officers, what did this faggot do to get them pissed? Or is it all grifter lies?

Last edited:

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
How do you know this? PM me with details if you can't share here.
I’d prefer not to doxx myself, so I’ll keep this brief…. I was good buddies with with his cousin in HS. My buddy and I would talk about O and A and he would talk about his cousin all the time, I think the guy got him into O and A. Years later he came up recommended as a friend on FB so I added him (he had a lot of mutual friends, people from the show). After he passed, my buddy wrote on his wall, and that’s when I put two and two together.

I’d prefer not to doxx myself, so I’ll keep this brief…. I was good buddies with with his cousin in HS. My buddy and I would talk about O and A and he would talk about his cousin all the time, I think the guy got him into O and A. Years later he came up recommended as a friend on FB so I added him (he had a lot of mutual friends, people from the show). After he passed, my buddy wrote on his wall, and that’s when I put two and two together.
Nathan? Is that you?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_9722.jpeg

No need to dox yourself. It was so important they put it in an article about his life.