• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Super spreaders out and about

Snake

Forum Clout
D73D691F-942A-45B4-B48B-8D1FD1EF3C39.jpeg

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Even in my degenerate drinking days you would never catch me at a bar on fucking Christmas. Go spend time with your family, stupid.
Exactly. I used to go out to bars basically every night when I was younger, but I would make an exception on holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas, even if I wasn't with family. It is such a loser thing to do and something that no respectable person would do. These days I never go out to bars. It is such a fucking waste of time and money if you're not trying to get laid.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
They are, in fact taking phone calls.
However they are not serving food.
She hung up when asked if patrick tomlinson ate all the meatloaf
That was a rhetorical question on your behalf though.

And the last time Hooligan's took meatloaf off the menu, it burned down a few weeks later due to causes "undetermined".

G

Exactly. I used to go out to bars basically every night when I was younger, but I would make an exception on holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas, even if I wasn't with family. It is such a loser thing to do and something that no respectable person would do. These days I never go out to bars. It is such a fucking waste of time and money if you're not trying to get laid.
You'd think so but there seem to be a few zilches on here that are Fatrick-level pathetic.