• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stupid fat whore bashes fitness gurus

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
It’s the highlight of my day 3x a week. I look forward to and enjoy my lifting days, and I don’t even get the Arnold orgasm-pumps.
That's awesome! I was lifting 5 to 6 days a week and super obsessed with it. Then COVID came and I lost all interest when the gym was closed. I WISH I could motivate myself to even go three times a week...

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
That's awesome! I was lifting 5 to 6 days a week and super obsessed with it. Then COVID came and I lost all interest when the gym was closed. I WISH I could motivate myself to even go three times a week...
What was your split? I just do a basic 5x5 Starting Strength type program.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I was never strong. I'm cursed with bad joints, so those powerlifting 5x5 workouts were tough for me.

I found something online I liked and seemed to work - pasted below. I need to stop being a twerp and just go back...

Day 1: Chest & Tricep
Day 2: Back & Bicep
Day 3: Shoulders & Calves
Day 4: Legs & Glutes
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: Repeat Day 1
Day 7: Repeat Day 2

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Fitness gurus
I was expecting her to be talking about celebrity fitness influencers. As in the snake oil aspect of the health and fitness world or whatever.

Turns out the real diabolical ones are making 30 grand a year at your local gym.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I think Starting Strength is something like a 3/5/1 program, I always associated 5x5 with Stronglifts, which is what I started with. Its great. Quick workouts, hits almost everything, and teaches you form.

I've branched out since then for a little more isolation and higher rep stuff. Still three days but more typical. Back/Biceps, Chest/Tris, Legs/Shoulders. Could probably use one more day but time is the enemy.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I think Starting Strength is something like a 3/5/1 program, I always associated 5x5 with Stronglifts, which is what I started with. Its great. Quick workouts, hits almost everything, and teaches you form.

I've branched out since then for a little more isolation and higher rep stuff. Still three days but more typical. Back/Biceps, Chest/Tris, Legs/Shoulders. Could probably use one more day but time is the enemy.
StrongLifts is exactly what I do. I’m ready to switch to the Texas/Madcow split but I’m so lazy I don’t want to do it until the app does it all for me. Dude says it coming in an update in next couple months. It is so fawkin’ nice the way that app simplifies everything. Don’t even have to think, just do what it says.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout