• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steve C was the only stand up guy on the show

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
Opie and his wife went to the Borgata in AC and also Jimmy, Anthony, and others from the show were there. But Opie and his wife left one of their suitcases in their house that had like extra shirts and toiletries. So Opie called Erock and said he would pay him like $100 to grab some shirts and underwear and some toiletries and bring them to AC. Erock said no. But Sam said he would do it if his girlfriend Jess could also come with him and they would get their own room. So Opie paid for Sam to get his own room as long as Sam brought him extra clothes. I tried to find this clip but I could not.

Opie once left Erock stranded at a concert in NJ during the same week where Erock won $100,000 from the NY Daily News lottery. Opie leaked Erock's cell phone on air which caused a huge blowup. O&A and Jimmy endlessly harassed Erock on his honeymoon including famously with whale noises. The pests found out where Erock was staying and began ordering him like 50 pizzas a day to his hotel room from local restaurants. Erock humiliated himself by crying on air during Tequila and Donuts Day.
Hims used up all the ice cream bowls

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
Thank you all. You sure know how to make a giant guy in a Lane Bryant dress well up.

Also, it's hot as fuck down here.
He had a genuine heart of gold, he cared too much and they used it to eat him alive. He wasn't a diva, he could take a joke, wasn't scared to tell Opie straight and the show production went downhill dramatically after he was fired.

I just relistened to them trash him for having the gall to put ads on foundry music for hosting all of the shows shit because the 3 millionaires wouldn't cough up a penny. Then later they trash him again for requesting payment to transfer the shows archives that he had saved, catalogued and hosted for years over to them.

https://web.archive.org/web/20040401082320/http://www.foundrymusic.com/home/index.cfm

Thank you. Thank you all! You sure know how to make a giant guy in a Lane Bryant dress well up.

Also, it's hot as fuck down here.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
Opie and his wife went to the Borgata in AC and also Jimmy, Anthony, and others from the show were there. But Opie and his wife left one of their suitcases in their house that had like extra shirts and toiletries. So Opie called Erock and said he would pay him like $100 to grab some shirts and underwear and some toiletries and bring them to AC. Erock said no. But Sam said he would do it if his girlfriend Jess could also come with him and they would get their own room. So Opie paid for Sam to get his own room as long as Sam brought him extra clothes. I tried to find this clip but I could not.

He didn't even do that, jim had comp rooms and he used one of those. Also Opie didn't even end up using the shit Sam brought him, it was just another excuse for him to exercise his power and control. It was the beginning of the end for Opie and Eric's closeness, Opie never forgave him.

Last edited:

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It's wild to hear any content from the WNEW years, Steve C was basically the voice of the station itself, the show, even R&F.

Forum Clout
Yeah? Where'sh he now?
download.jpeg

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
“I understand that you hosted it and you had to pay for that but why can’t you just transfer it from foundry to opieandanthony.com and relive yourself of the burden?”

View attachment 33636
Norton has zero financial/work awareness. He got mad at E-Rock for not indulging in bits while on vacation. He would demand that people contribute to the show and whine when they didn’t.

While doing shit like this, Jimmy would routinely miss work to do standup in Poughkeepsie or Pachog or some other shithole. His friends literally did his job for him for almost a year when he went to go film Lucky Louis. Patrice and Burr worked for free and Norton got paid.

I hate him so much

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
I mean fair enough but he still did more than all of them pretty much. Danny ross’ claim to fame was losing at guitar hero and fucking with David. Erock was just the show bitch. None of them really did anything other then “prep” (including Norton). At least Sam did something with Opies bit. He also did a lot of shit behind the super shows and trying to keep them on some type of track with bits. It was a low standard of work around there. Shocking it came apart.
E-Rock being teased is more of a contribution than anything Sam has ever done. Sam was incompetent at everything, and he has incredibly faggy taste