• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steve C was the only stand up guy on the show

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
He had a genuine heart of gold, he cared too much and they used it to eat him alive. He wasn't a diva, he could take a joke, wasn't scared to tell Opie straight and the show production went downhill dramatically after he was fired.

I just relistened to them trash him for having the gall to put ads on foundry music for hosting all of the shows shit because the 3 millionaires wouldn't cough up a penny. Then later they trash him again for requesting payment to transfer the shows archives that he had saved, catalogued and hosted for years over to them.

https://web.archive.org/web/20040401082320/http://www.foundrymusic.com/home/index.cfm

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
He had a genuine heart of gold, he cared too much and they used it to eat him alive. He wasn't a diva, he could take a joke, wasn't scared to tell Opie straight and the show production went downhill dramatically after he was fired.

I just relistened to them trash him for having the gall to put ads on foundry music for hosting all of the shows shit because the 3 millionaires wouldn't cough up a penny. Then later they trash him again for requesting payment to transfer the shows archives that he had saved, catalogued and hosted for years over to them.

https://web.archive.org/web/20040401082320/http://www.foundrymusic.com/home/index.cfm
“I understand that you hosted it and you had to pay for that but why can’t you just transfer it from foundry to opieandanthony.com and relive yourself of the burden?”

EA2C64BA-75F5-4DAE-B26E-6AFA9A2FAF6F.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
No doubt. He got more shit than Erock and he actually worked. Everyone else was lazy, a piece of shit, or just suck up faggots. Well all 3 really but, I’ll give Sam credit for putting in the work on jocktober. Steve probably wouldn’t have thrown any of them under the bus even after they treated them like that. Shows the caliber of person he was.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
No doubt. He got more shit than Erock and he actually worked. Everyone else was lazy, a piece of shit, or just suck up faggots. Well all 3 really but, I’ll give Sam credit for putting in the work on jocktober. Steve probably wouldn’t have thrown any of them under the bus even after they treated them like that. Shows the caliber of person he was.
Sam did almost none of the work on Jocktober. The pests sent in the tapes and shows every time. The pests attacked the Facebook pages. It was always crowdsourced through the fans. The other major attacks on shows that were not during Jocktober were usually from Opie. Like the attacks on John and Jeff or them Jocktobering those old Real Rock TV episodes...Maaaaaaan!!!

Sam was always funny the way he presented each Jocktober show in that he would treat the shows very seriously and praise how amazing the shows were. But most of the time he would 'choose' a show for Jocktober it was someone who had sent in the tape or idea.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Sam did almost none of the work on Jocktober. The pests sent in the tapes and shows every time. The pests attacked the Facebook pages. It was always crowdsourced through the fans. The other major attacks on shows that were not during Jocktober were usually from Opie. Like the attacks on John and Jeff or them Jocktobering those old Real Rock TV episodes...Maaaaaaan!!!

Sam was always funny the way he presented each Jocktober show in that he would treat the shows very seriously and praise how amazing the shows were. But most of the time he would 'choose' a show for Jocktober it was someone who had sent in the tape or idea.
I mean fair enough but he still did more than all of them pretty much. Danny ross’ claim to fame was losing at guitar hero and fucking with David. Erock was just the show bitch. None of them really did anything other then “prep” (including Norton). At least Sam did something with Opies bit. He also did a lot of shit behind the super shows and trying to keep them on some type of track with bits. It was a low standard of work around there. Shocking it came apart.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I mean fair enough but he still did more than all of them pretty much. Danny ross’ claim to fame was losing at guitar hero and fucking with David. Erock was just the show bitch. None of them really did anything other then “prep” (including Norton). At least Sam did something with Opies bit. He also did a lot of shit behind the super shows and trying to keep them on some type of track with bits. It was a low standard of work around there. Shocking it came apart.
I remember Opie telling a story about going down to see Jim perform at the Borgota for New Years Eve. He made Sam drive back up to NYC, from Atlantic City, to get him a shirt.

Was that a fever dream, or did it actually happen?

G

[URL]https://web.archive.org/web/20040401082320/http://www.foundrymusic.com/home/index.cfm[/URL]
Nice trying to make yourself sympathetic to the pests using nostalgic ona posts on subsequent days, stupid.
i see through your ruse, gayboy

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
Nice trying to make yourself sympathetic to the pests using nostalgic ona posts on subsequent days, stupid.
i see through your ruse, gayboy

Aww jacky is disgruntled because volkov is ingratiating himself with the other members of the forum while jacky is all alone in his grudge... You're actually really mad at me aren't you, why so serious?

Also you meant to say successive not subsequent, stupid

G

You sure?
Not to be joe jerkoff ova here but im pretty sure sam used to listen to 3-4 hoirs of zooradio before cropping the worst of for each jocktober. He’s a complete faggot but i cant say he didnt put in work. He would stay after and goad o a or jim to do those stupid press soundbites on the way to the elevator for the stupid aftershow. It’s good to romanticize the pests but paltalk and wackbag were nothing like onaforums, just a bunch of fucking horny retarde shooting from the hip and occasionally something lands. Again, i hope sam dies in a house fire

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
I remember Opie telling a story about going down to see Jim perform at the Borgota for New Years Eve. He made Sam drive back up to NYC, from Atlantic City, to get him a shirt.

I don’t remember that but it wouldn’t surprise me. That little faggot was such a suck up. He threw the guy who got him his career under the bus. Then fake apologized years later like a bitch.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
"It's just a hang."

Paltalk and Wackbag at their height was unfunny boomer hangout.

And I support the statements made about Sam Roberts being nothing but an errand boy who weaseled his way into more air-time by attaching himself to Jocktober (someone else's concept and material sourced/submitted by someone else) He was a glorified intern, his job was to familiarize himself with bad radio. And it shows

Last edited:

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout

I think that was an Opie's Eye episode although I can't find it on Youtube. I vaguely remember watching a clip from that era where Opie slams a hotel door in Sam's face after Sam hands him something.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout

Opie and his wife went to the Borgata in AC and also Jimmy, Anthony, and others from the show were there. But Opie and his wife left one of their suitcases in their house that had like extra shirts and toiletries. So Opie called Erock and said he would pay him like $100 to grab some shirts and underwear and some toiletries and bring them to AC. Erock said no. But Sam said he would do it if his girlfriend Jess could also come with him and they would get their own room. So Opie paid for Sam to get his own room as long as Sam brought him extra clothes. I tried to find this clip but I could not.

Opie once left Erock stranded at a concert in NJ during the same week where Erock won $100,000 from the NY Daily News lottery. Opie leaked Erock's cell phone on air which caused a huge blowup. O&A and Jimmy endlessly harassed Erock on his honeymoon including famously with whale noises. The pests found out where Erock was staying and began ordering him like 50 pizzas a day to his hotel room from local restaurants. Erock humiliated himself by crying on air during Tequila and Donuts Day.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Pat Duffy always struck me as a good guy who busted his ass for the show but was mostly used and exploited as a stunt boy. After watching how opie "went to bat" for anthony I don't think he went to bat to get Pat hired like he says he did. I doubt opie hated Pat anywhere near as much as he did ant toward the end though so who da fawk knows.

His interview for Porsalins Sam Roberts doc really made him sympathetic to me.