• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steve C tribute-cast (10yrs since...)

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
He commented on Twitter
IuX9cyd.png

giphy.webp

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Does Anthony address the fact that during the Danny-Steve feud he was fully on team Danny. He took a number of pretty harsh shots at Steve during Steve's last few years on the show.

I was listening to the “Monday’s” compilation earlier and Anthony actually made jokes the whole time and would divert attention away from Steve by trashing people (especially Erock). Opie was just being a dick to Steve the whole time.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
I was listening to the “Monday’s” compilation earlier and Anthony actually made jokes the whole time and would divert attention away from Steve by trashing people (especially Erock). Opie was just being a dick to Steve the whole time.
Opie was trying so hard to be like Ronnie with his bit about harassing Earl and denying him pay. But like everything Opie did, it came off as mean and sociopathic

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
I'll never not give Porsalin shit for having a Steve C abuse segment in his Sam doc while including Danny interviews. Steve explicitly mentioned Danny by name, repeatedly, as his most hated co-worker.
I despise that kike. How dare he besmirch Steve like this. It’s to be expected though. Steve is Italian and Lebanese. Kikes fear and hate those most powerful races