• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steve C tribute-cast (10yrs since...)

WigwardFromSouthHampton

The Fugitive
Forum Clout
No Ben Dovid
He commented on Twitter
IuX9cyd.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
what a bitter prick, all of those things he mentioned could be framed as fun, endearing stories. The guy's dead, it's in the past. No wonder he's bald, holding bitterness about unchangeable past events is gonna take it's toll.

The watermark joke is pretty funny but the rest is just mean spirited and unnecessary. I wish Steve had knocked him out back in the day.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
what a bitter prick, all of those things he mentioned could be framed as fun, endearing stories. The guy's dead, it's in the past. No wonder he's bald, holding bitterness about unchangeable past events is gonna take it's toll.
Remember to type his full name Danny Ross so his Google alerts points him to this thread, otherwise he'll only lurk the Dovid Turning the Screws thread which he's obsessed with

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Danny Ross. Just make an account here and post. What do you really even have to lose at this point? The forums is probably the most attention you've gotten since your boyfriend left you.
View attachment 61500
He has an account but it wasn’t verified for posting the instant he created it so he just whined about it on Twitter and blocked me when I asked him the accounts name to have it verified