• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stent edited my posts and banned me <-- Boq Precision

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Here's what I'll need...

TOOLS
  • Circular saw
  • Jigsaw
  • Post hole digger/auger
  • Power drill
  • Stud finder
  • Climber
SUPPLIES
  • 3-inch screws
  • Lag screws
  • Cement
  • Rebar
  • 4-by-4s or 6-by-6s
  • 6-inch-wide boards
  • 12-inch deck lumber
  • Caulk or flashing
  • Corner brackets
  • Premade balcony railing
72 hours later

A raised platform enclosed by a wall with access from an upper-floor window or door is complete.

Now bring me Sue.
Deep down inside, Child. is hidden somewhere

Probably in a cave being raped because Muhammad is a pedophile

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
@Ashcroft you loser, I got banned by some spiralling mod drunk with his janny powers, but you and your little twitter-dopamine bollywoodisms must be the saddest, pettiest internet existence I got to witness. You're a lonely sasster and this (shenaniganzzzz) is all you got. It really is a "community" vibe for you. The perpetual "tee-hees" of lonely, middle aged internet trolls.

I don't disagree with a word you've said except that you're Boq. This isn't how he writes.

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
If you think that's really Boq, I have a 2020 Lexus with a 2009 user's manual to sell you.
Doesn't matter either way as the account about to be banned as well.

Its me you dumbfuck...check my latest community post on boq precision
Thanks for confirming you are trying to subvert the ban. I'm going to ban this alt account.

I also might extend your other account's ban since posting here under another account is cheating on your punishment.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
There's no way this guy is the real Boq because the real Boq would have gotten in contact with me if he was really banned. Boq is probably just on vacation and the mods and this guy are cleverly playing along. Nice try though.

BUBBLER

Built for BOC
Forum Clout
@Stent: Have you tried retaining your semen? It will help you tremendously with your depression and overall erratic behavior. I have been retaining for two days on/off (before i accidentally masturbated to completion on one of Leslie's pictures), my mood has vastly improved and i feel almost rejuvenated already.
Stent is obviously a “Dry drunk”.

DMbN

DX invasion
Forum Clout
For what it's worth stent shoots ping pong balls out of his butthole, he's certainly lining up at CentreLink for his benefits as we speak

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
That was the dumbass niggerfaggot @quasi101 that deleted “Classic “ threads…
Which threads are you talking about. The only threads i've ever deleted were one's I thought could cause legal trouble. You do realize that the thread creators can soft delete threads right? I mean you wouldn't confidently state something without confirming the facts first would you??!?!?!