• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stealthygeek parody accounts killing it for us today

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I loved the part where patrick won by identifying his trolls. Oh wait
According to our resident schizophrenic, godaddy coughed up her information. Still didn't amend the suit to name her though. Guessing he was disappointed it was not Rahul or Canyon. I'm sure how much she differs from the narrative he spins about us is a factor as well.

Last edited:

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
According to our resident schizophrenic, godaddy coughed up her information. Still didn't amend the suit to name her though. Guessing he was disappointed it was not Rahul or Canyon. I'm sure how much she differs from the narrative he spins about us is a factor as well.
Was it godaddy that gave it up, or was it just herself? Because shes doxxed herself several times over the years.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Why doesn't Pat also include Roger Stone and others who have recorded insulting Cameo videos? I know his claim against them would be flimsy, but not really any less flimsy than his claim against anyone else. This is a guy who thinks it is a felony to send him a text message asking why he is spending Thanksgiving alone at a bar.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I know this has already been pointed out but "It's always the same person" and "100s of them" just shows how psychotic he truly is.

Imagine being a 41 year old man and lying constantly about everything comes so naturally to you. It's no wonder Adrienne took her daughter and ran from this maniac.