• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Star Bleeecchhhh

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
My entire mission and movement in creation is therefore to regress everything back to the 1930s-1950s as best I can when these books were selling millions instead of thousands.

There's a novella called Vintage Season written in 1946 which is really amazing.

Some time travellers rent a house because it will have perfect views of a huge meteorite soon to crash into the city killing almost everyone. They are connoisseurs of events glorious and calamitous. One of them is a famous visual creator who will write music to accompany 3D images of the death and destruction. He uses a keyboard as well as a pad and a stylus for his work. One of the women has a flat-screen 3D projector on her wall with a screensaver of sea waves. Again, this was written in 1946.

I re-read it recently as part of my dog-eared copy of Alfred Hitchcock: Stories for Late at Night.

It was excellent.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
I don't know what you're getting at. He seems like a decent sort. Works hard, loves his country.
IMG_20220127_173503.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I'm sure this mutant uses a female bathroom.
When I was a senior in high school, my girl went into a McDonald's bathroom and came right out telling me there was some guy in there sitting in a stall with the door open. I fucking charged right in there and kicked the shit out of this tranny. I fucking kicked the guy right in the face while he was sitting on the toilet. It was a fucking massacre. The fact that this isn't a normal reaction anymore is a god damn travesty.

G

833-A3-F29-E718-4497-9-E57-AACB99-ABCE09.jpg
Not relevant to thread but fat man refuses reality again today

Found on /all
Not just harassment but FELONY harassment. In case there was any doubt, child.

I might start answering the spam calls about my vehicles extended warranty with Rick's script and see what happens. Maybe I'll throw in a child. I don't know if i can get that feminine faggoty voice right though.