• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Star Bleeecchhhh

Forum Clout
This is Literary Criticism and I know this is only about piggy, but I am going to talk about what I want to cuz fuck you faggots.

I'm a Star Trek fan from way back, and so I pick up a periodic Star Trek novel one just to look at basic writing trends and read in-genre, two just cuz I generally like the properties. I got one for Deep Space 9, which is objectively the best trek, started reading it and looked up the author. Since I had to see this, I wanted to make sure you had to see this too.

tubfBfrq_400x400.jpg

All these companies have gone so far off the rails I have no idea what they're thinking. I don't even want to keep reading cuz I know there's going to be some rant in there about pronouns.

G

I sometimes like sci-fi and I liked the original and TNG despite the increasing need for them in each new series to shove woke shit and current social justice trends in, but why in the fuck are so many fucking freaks into sci-fi. Legit question JDA, is it because they believe in these groups the people are forward thinking and thus accepting or is it like satanists that just do that shit for the perverted sex hookups? 90% of sci fi is weird sexual shit, making me not interested in the entire genre.

Forum Clout
I sometimes like sci-fi and I liked the original and TNG despite the increasing need for them in each new series to shove woke shit and current social justice trends in, but why in the fuck are so many fucking freaks into sci-fi. Legit question JDA, is it because they believe in these groups the people are forward thinking and thus accepting or is it like satanists that just do that shit for the perverted sex hookups? 90% of sci fi is weird sexual shit, making me not interested in the entire genre.
It was intentionally subverted in the 1960s and 1970s. What really opened my eyes to what Sci-Fi and fantasy used to be was this book called Appendix N, where this guy did research into the stuff that inspired Dungeons and Dragons. He found that in the 1930s-1950s almost all sci-fi was promoting strong masculinity and Christian morals with sweeping epic hero journeys.

In the 60s, "fans" came into the genre as professionals as they grew up, and those fans were often nerds, so they started changing it to poindexters doing nerdy things. That coupled with their repressed sexual feelings because the nerds couldn't get laid by anyone normal pushed them into "experimenting" with degeneracy. You then get multiple generations of that and it spirals from there, long story short. Eventually you get super mentally ill people who don't even care about selling their books because they're so whacko.

My entire mission and movement in creation is therefore to regress everything back to the 1930s-1950s as best I can when these books were selling millions instead of thousands.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
This is Literary Criticism and I know this is only about piggy, but I am going to talk about what I want to cuz fuck you faggots.

I'm a Star Trek fan from way back, and so I pick up a periodic Star Trek novel one just to look at basic writing trends and read in-genre, two just cuz I generally like the properties. I got one for Deep Space 9, which is objectively the best trek, started reading it and looked up the author. Since I had to see this, I wanted to make sure you had to see this too.

View attachment 21639

All these companies have gone so far off the rails I have no idea what they're thinking. I don't even want to keep reading cuz I know there's going to be some rant in there about pronouns.
It's kind of interesting how these freaks infiltrated several hobbies/genres/social media circles and have taken over. I used to think the infiltrate/destroy thing was all propaganda against the commies.