• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Spotify cleaning house on Rogan

G

I get why they would want to remove the likes of Alex Jones and Milo, but most of these sound pretty uncontroversial. Big Jay? Vos? Bert Kreischer?
No one should be removed from anything. I don’t care if they agree with me or not. There is no need to protect popular speech. The difficult stuff needs to be protected, the unpopular things, the controversial things.

I rather dislike some of the people who were removed but they shouldn’t have been removed.

G

He should double down and tell the world that he won't be intimidated by dumbass nogs and repulsive he/she weirdos. Our popular culture is crying out for a new rebel, someone to turn the nigger/faggot paradigm on its ear. It's going to happen eventually, as the pendulum is about to swing and the backlash is coming.
I’ll support anyone who does that, I don’t care what their political affiliation may be or how dumb they are.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
No one should be removed from anything. I don’t care if they agree with me or not. There is no need to protect popular speech. The difficult stuff needs to be protected, the unpopular things, the controversial things.

I rather dislike some of the people who were removed but they shouldn’t have been removed.
Nice replying earnestly to a 6-month old thread, stupid.