• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Special NPS podcast Friday @ 8pm ET… “A Family Affair”

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Having Boomia on occasionally is great, but having him on every week would be exhausting, he's like patrice or Joey Diaz, he takes over the entire show.
Constantly interrupting him with unrelated questions to start a new tangent was a great bit. He's literally lisping Joey Diaz with the unnecessary details.

G

Fawkin boomia trying to get me in trouble. You’re officially on notice, bud. You get like 5 or 6 more of those tops.
Don't worry he insisted you aren't doing that lol. He can't handle the smack down you gave him, he's such a retard, he rather stay in tough guy character than say, "well if he gets caught". You have to be the one with the fear pudding for him to be tough.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
imagining Fatrick listening to anecdotes about fucking fat chicks, 9/11 and old famous homos in the off-chance that they may mention him at some point lol

good episode
How Pat feels when he hears his name,

I can just imagine him lying on the fart couch under his pink blanket waiting to be mentioned and growing angrier and angrier when he isn't, fucking narcissistic pig.

Last edited:
G

Imagine your toddler being advanced in speech by training em' to say hush child
God willing that will be the first word of one of our autist's children and will be caught on film.
April Fools, Piggy
Hey in fairness he now knows what the kid who is going to "hush child" into his ear sounds like, but maybe we'll upgrade him to "fat faggot with bitch tits" instead lol.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Holy shit I do have an awful lisp lol. I wanted to hear my kids so I listened, I swear it must be from, get this, trying to talk slower. Shoot me or I'll just carry out a murder suicide, on a classic conservative, who is traditionally masculine.
I feel your motherfucking pain, brotherman.