• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

sopranos question

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Say hello to my little friend.

320033-1600x1066-pet-crow-facts-restrictions.jpg
That nigga was chirping when Chrissie's wife got the phone call for his death.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Exactly, the only thing I hate more is when directors give mobsters and cops sandwiches and they point them at people to make a point.
I really don't like when people have conversations when eating. You have plenty of time to chat before and after the food. Don't fucking talking as I'm chewing food because I'm not listening to you. Eating is peace time.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I hate how Tony stabs the pasta with a fork over and over in any scene where he's eating
They do that because with all of the retakes the food is cold and disgusting. So they never eat it. If someone chews food in a scene they usually spit it into a garbage bag after the take is over. Scenes where someone drinks alcohol they substitute like tea for whiskey or grape juice for wine. So Gandolfini obsessively stabbing the food was just a way for him to interact with the food without eating it.

Most movies where people smoke or eat the actors are not smoking or eating. They might play around with the food or put the cigarette to their lips but that is it. You can tell when someone is really smoking or eating usually.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
This is something that is never explicitly stated on the show but heavily implied. Phil Leotardo talks about how they "make anyone over there". And others in NY talk about it as well. It is also discussed heavily on the show that you must "make your bones" to become made. Christopher kills Email Kolar to try to get made but is told that the books are closed for him because it was not an authorized hit. Later Christopher whacks Mikey which is approved by Tony and that is what gets him made.

Christopher essentially kills Mikey then takes his place in the Soprano family as a captain.

Bobby never hits anyone. We know this because Tony brings it up. We also know that Bobby's father was "The Terminator" and killed everyone like a maniac. So the implication in the show is that Bobby's father did the hit for him to get him made. That Bobby was supposed to whack someone but had his father take care of it for him. But everyone knows it was his father anyways because of his obvious it is. So Bobby just works as a driver because no one will ever use him as a soldier.

A made guy doing nothing but driving the boss is realistic especially for older bosses. They would get him a 'no show' job year round but all he would do is just drive the boss or underboss around seven days a week. And occasionally make collections or rough someone up. We see Bobby in the early seasons does union violence and collections for Junior. Plus he runs messages that are boss level as well.
Timeline got fucked up.

Christy and Paulie kill Mikey in S1, and Chrissy isn't made until S3. And it was in S4 where Chrissy was made acting Captain of Paulies crew while Paulie was in jail.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Fucking arties based af. Giving those coons hell I bet. My best friends little brother, a kid I watched grow up since he was in the womb of his big fat assed milf mother. Became a peewee at 15. 17 he was the leader of them. And a couple months ago he got 50 years for a stabbing. Great kid handsome smart funny. I can’t imagine getting 50 years at 18.

I had a friend who was in MS get life at 18 but he lured a dude into the woods and smoked him. Don’t you think 50 years is a little too much for a stabbing where someone almost died but didn’t?

Also do you feel remorse for your part? I’m not saying you should just asking
Those Niggers shouldn't be on the street with humans. All due respect.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
They do that because with all of the retakes the food is cold and disgusting. So they never eat it. If someone chews food in a scene they usually spit it into a garbage bag after the take is over. Scenes where someone drinks alcohol they substitute like tea for whiskey or grape juice for wine. So Gandolfini obsessively stabbing the food was just a way for him to interact with the food without eating it.

Most movies where people smoke or eat the actors are not smoking or eating. They might play around with the food or put the cigarette to their lips but that is it. You can tell when someone is really smoking or eating usually.

Yes I understand the practicality, I'm talking about how he does it. And he kinda bobs his head when he does it sometimes. He just looks stupid and fat.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Timeline got fucked up.

Christy and Paulie kill Mikey in S1, and Chrissy isn't made until S3. And it was in S4 where Chrissy was made acting Captain of Paulies crew while Paulie was in jail.
The point is that in order to get into the Jersey Mafia, Christopher kills Mikey, and Pussy is killed at the end of season two. Then Christopher and Eugene are made. They basically whack their way into the mafia. Obviously Pussy had it coming and Mikey was toast the second the hit failed on Tony. But those two get made by taking the positions of two murdered people. Which was a common theme on the show.

The books were closed until some positions opened up. Why did those positions open up? Retirement? Expansion? No, murders. You basically kill your way to the top. And problems can always be solved by killing someone. Business problem? Whack. Rat problem? Whack. Stupid asshole needlessly accosts you over a perfectly acceptable restaurant tip? Whack.