• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sopranos is cape shit

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I always thought the actor who played Perry was part Black, but I was wrong, just another Cumia. He got nabbed for passing fake 100 bills lately

KBLXLEVR77UVJHLRPX7GFCMGYM.jpg

Is he trolling Tony with that shirt?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I'm just being an ass, im adtually watching sopranos as i type this...Just really wanted to point out how ridiculous Michael Imperioli being violent and intimidating was.
He’s a great actor, he just needed to put some time in at the gym for the role. Adriana was a primo piece of ass as well

G

This extract from Nicholas Pillegi's book Wise guy (Goodfellas) sums up the incongruous aspect of people being afraid of some overweight, 5'5 wop.

"By birth, certainly, they were not prepared in any way to achieve their desires. They were not the smartest kids in the neighbourhood. They were not born the richest. They weren't even the toughest. In fact, they lacked almost all the necessary talents that might have helped them satisfy the appetites of their dreams, except one - their talent for violence. Violence was natural to them. It fueled them. Snapping a man's arm, cracking his ribs with an inch-and-a-half-diameter lead pipe, slamming his fingers in the door of a car, or casually taking his life was entirely acceptable. It was routine. A familiar exercise. Their eagerness to attack and the fact that people were aware of their strutting brutality were the key to their power; the common knowledge that they would unquestionably take a life ironically gave them life. It distinguished them from everyone else. They would do it. They would put a gun in a victim's mouth and watch his eyes while they pulled the trigger. If they were crossed, denied, offended, thwarted in any way, or even mildly annoyed, retribution was demanded, and violence was their answer."