• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sopranos is cape shit

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The best one is when big, fat season six Tony beats up his bodyguard Perry. Perry is like twenty years younger and jacked while Tony can't even make it through a carb-filled meal without gasping for air and we're supposed to believe that Tony could easily whoop his ass. I get that Perry doesn't want to fight back against the boss but that shit was ridiculous.

G

3767CD05-FEE2-4A88-840A-B778C80AC029.gif

G

The best one is when big, fat season six Tony beats up his bodyguard Perry. Perry is like twenty years younger and jacked while Tony can't even make it through a carb-filled meal without gasping for air and we're supposed to believe that Tony could easily whoop his ass. I get that Perry doesn't want to fight back against the boss but that shit was ridiculous.
Wasnt Tony freshly released from hospital too?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
well Perry didn't fight back because they told him not to raise a hand to the boss. so he just took a beating. Penne Arrabiato wasn't as stupid as he looked. "My mother always says I should count 10"