• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Something that may shock and discredit Hildeman.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I neither know nor care about Dominic Franchetti.
You were told all about him and his crimes, yet you choose to remain silent and play ignorant about them.

But like the disingenuous, morally repugnant, lifelong renting brokecel you are, you'll never miss an opportunity to denigrate a conservative or a Christian simply for existing, despite the disproportionately large number of Hispanics and blacks that comprise these bases.

But since most pedophiles are Leftists and white, they get the Hildeman Pass.

Forum Clout
His heterosexuality has been discredited by that man faced slag he married.
1697419536959.png

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
You were told all about him and his crimes, yet you choose to remain silent and play ignorant about them.

But like the disingenuous, morally repugnant, lifelong renting brokecel you are, you'll never miss an opportunity to denigrate a conservative or a Christian simply for existing, despite the disproportionately large number of Hispanics and blacks that comprise these bases.

But since most pedophiles are Leftists and white, they get the Hildeman Pass.
I was told? You mean here? By YOU? You don't, you know, think that people here post a lot of bullshit or anything, do you?

You want me to condemn Franchetti? Okay, here's my condemnation: He's as bad as you are.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I was told? You mean here? By YOU? You don't, you know, think that people here post a lot of bullshit or anything, do you?

You want me to condemn Franchetti? Okay, here's my condemnation: He's as bad as you are.
I mean, there's a link and a criminal record, but you're a middle aged midwit who is a lifelong renter, so I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Nice try with the hate, but I have never violated the innocence of a child like Dominic Franchetti has. But then again, given your outright refusal to ever condemn a pedophile's actions ( since they're overwhelmingly Leftist progressives), I guess this means that you hold me in high esteem?

You've proven again and again with your actions that a black Southern Baptist or a Hispanic Catholic is the epitome of evil to you simply for existing, while violent pedophiles like Franchetti are the picture of innocence in your opinion.

This is why you live in poverty and will never own anything of real value. You hate that which is righteous and embrace that which is wicked, while blaming others for your repeated failures. Please continue to pontificate about your imagined intelligence while wearing a name tag well into your fifties.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout

Do you see what's on this website? https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/SexOffenderRegistry/Search/Rapsheet?Sid=16195684

1697427631129.png

Hmm, he seems to have violated Section 21.11(a)(1) of the Texas Penal Code, with his victim being an 8 year old girl.

1697427745694.png

He had sexual contact with an 8 year old little girl

exactly what has anyone else in this thread done that is remotely as heinous as that?

G

Do you see what's on this website? [URL]https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/SexOffenderRegistry/Search/Rapsheet?Sid=16195684[/URL]

View attachment 159915

Hmm, he seems to have violated Section 21.11(a)(1) of the Texas Penal Code, with his victim being an 8 year old girl.

View attachment 159916
[URL unfurl="true"]https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/docs/PE/htm/PE.21.htm[/URL]

He had sexual contact with an 8 year old little girl

exactly what has anyone else in this thread done that is remotely as heinous as that?
Wait, did @FurBurger post in this thread?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
You guys remember a month or so ago some faggot leftie (((journalist))) got stabbed to death by a feral porch-monkey while his coin-clipping girlfriend stood there and watched?
Wouldn't it be cool if something like that randomly happened to @NormsGhost? Like he lay there bleeding out, his ultimate wish to violate prepubescent orifices left forever unfulfilled, while his revolting monster from under the bed wife stood there and watched him die?
That'd be pretty awesome.

hidlyyesno.jpg

G

I neither know nor care about Dominic Franchetti.
He is an actual convicted pedophile rapist who was convicted of aggravated sexual assault against an 8 year old girl. He is all over all of Patrick's Facebook posts. Patrick refuses to block him. He has been shown conclusive proof a la .gov sex offender registries showing that this piece of shit raped a child. Herein lies exhibit 1488 of why I hate you people and your sick double standards. If Patrick were shown proof that Mr. Francetti voted for Trump, or doesn't believe in abortion, Mr. Franchetti would have been blocked in a nanosecond. But child rape? He can get a pass.

To be clear, this 6'0" 460 lb man RAPED AN 8 YEAR OLD GIRL. Oh but at least he's not a right wing conservative

1697454539430.png