• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Something that may shock and discredit Hildeman.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Next time try:

“Did they?”

This is a modified form of “Did ya?” Which you can also hit other brothermen with.

(Imagine you’re saying it in a way where it’s clear you think the other guy is an idiot and everyone knows he’s lying, you’re not even phased you’re just bored by their bullshit; the effect should immediately deflate whatever they said and also be a sick burn)

Edit: it only works if that’s the only thing you say in that reply

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
It has come to my attention that Delaney and @NormsGhost control an underground network of tunnels in Milwaukee which are used to traffick molested black children that are later sent to Patrick to be ground into pepperoni. Isn't that sick, people? My anonymous sources have confirmed this
This post and it's 15 updoots proves that patposting has reached all time comedic lows.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Next time try:

“Did they?”

This is a modified form of “Did ya?” Which you can also hit other brothermen with.

(Imagine you’re saying it in a way where it’s clear you think the other guy is an idiot and everyone knows he’s lying, you’re not even phased you’re just bored by their bullshit; the effect should immediately deflate whatever they said and also be a sick burn)

Also you gotta get onboard with the "WE HEARD YOU" when someone repeats xis/xer self

Or a nice "Your phone crapped out" after an essay length post

Welcome to the team, funster

G

Next time try:

“Did they?”

I like to leave the question mark off to make it completely disinterested but that's just a me thing.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Don't forget that @NormsGhost is such a dishonest political bootlicker that he couldn't even bring himself to denounce Dominic Franchetti, who violently sodomized an 8 year old girl, and had pictures of adolescent girls in swimsuits on his FB.

According to @NormsGhost , a Hispanic Catholic or a black Southern Baptist are far worse people for believing in God and having a conservative outlook / voting record.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Don't forget that @NormsGhost is such a dishonest political bootlicker that he couldn't even bring himself to denounce Dominic Franchetti, who violently sodomized an 8 year old girl, and had pictures of adolescent girls in swimsuits on his FB.

According to @NormsGhost , a Hispanic Catholic or a black Southern Baptist are far worse people for believing in God and having a conservative outlook / voting record.
I neither know nor care about Dominic Franchetti.