Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

How is he a real person?

SmartSelect_20240522-013458_X.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
What a fucking asshole neighbor to have weeds like this. It's one thing to be a lazy piece of shit with your own yard, but all of these weeds invade neighboring yards where people actually spend time, hard work, and money on their healthy gardens and lawns. He is why people choose to have Homeowners Associations.
1716367025424.png
1716367060277.png
1716367094778.png
1716367126861.png
1716367155307.png
1716367166022.png

"I have never understood the obsession with uniform grass"

Well, it's something he didn't give a second thought about until he saw the no-mow retards on reddit. I saw some moron there post about how all his neighbors were complaining about his overgrown weedy lawn (he also had potted plants full of weeds everywhere), and everyone in the thread was saying his neighbors were in the wrong to complain. That they were "mentally ill" for wanting a nicely cut lawn instead of invasive weeds taking over the entire yard.

TheNanaDook

"I have never understood the obsession with uniform grass"

Well, it's something he didn't give a second thought about until he saw the no-mow retards on reddit. I saw some moron there post about how all his neighbors were complaining about his overgrown weedy lawn (he also had potted plants full of weeds everywhere), and everyone in the thread was saying his neighbors were in the wrong to complain. That they were "mentally ill" for wanting a nicely cut lawn instead of invasive weeds taking over the entire yard.
Reddit fags will also tell you not to harm woodpeckers or carpenter bees. “Carpenter bees are pollinators and they don’t do THAT much damage!” Fuckers literally bore holes into my deck. I’ve even seen people tell others not to rake leaves, to just let them rot on the ground. Redditors should be slingshotted into the sun.

Slackjawed Cow

Reddit fags will also tell you not to harm woodpeckers or carpenter bees. “Carpenter bees are pollinators and they don’t do THAT much damage!” Fuckers literally bore holes into my deck. I’ve even seen people tell others not to rake leaves, to just let them rot on the ground. Redditors should be slingshotted into the sun.
Spent the last week raking up all the damn leaves. Im not leaving that shit there all summer.

What an embarrassingly lazy fuck. "Yep, I have an invasive weed patch which helps degrade the value of my neighboring homes because everyone deserves to have a low value piece of shit property like me."

The hovel resides in a low income neighborhood and directly next to some ultra poverty section 8 apartments. Don't think there is much concern about property values in that area.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Fucking carpenter bees. They don't pollinate they just provide larva for woodpeckers who fuck your shit up even more. I have killed so many of those fucking things because I have a neighbor with a 50ft dead tree that's full of them and I hope when it falls over it puts him in a wheelchair.

Slackjawed Cow

Fucking carpenter bees. They don't pollinate they just provide larva for woodpeckers who fuck your shit up even more. I have killed so many of those fucking things because I have a neighbor with a 50ft dead tree that's full of them and I hope when it falls over it puts him in a wheelchair.
There used to be those bees in the back of building I worked at and on my breaks Id see ants storm the holes and kill the bees and drag them out.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Who is Toyota Tacoma? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Mullen tell it, anybody could have worked for Tacoma. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.
Rat on your pop and you'll be forced to listen to Nice Podcast, Stupid

TheNanaDook

The traps unironically work well. The bees are so stupid they fall in and can't get back out. I've killed hundreds. Fuck redditors.