• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone shit their pants at work yesterday in a way I've never seen before

Forum Clout
Protip: If you ever do something even close to this level of embarrassing, pretend to stumble around, then fall down and pretend to be unconscious until they take you away on an ambulance. Then the embarrassing part will be overshadowed and ignored.
This is fantastic life advice. It could also work in other situations, like if you're driving and hit a pedestrian. The ol' "medical emergency" gambit.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Yeah what became of this? Did the guy kill himself or quit or anything? Or is he just back at work knowing that everyone talks about the time he shit all over the place?

I feel like if I had to deal with that I'd have a psychotic break. I'd show up with my eyebrows completely pulled out with SHITBOY written backwards on my forehead and random chunks of my hair missing but otherwise interact with people totally normal.

"Morning, Linda. How was your weekend? Did you guys get the cottage all opened up yet?"

"Hey, Abe. Yeah, it was great... what's it say on your head there?"

"Oh, this? Haha, it says "SHITBOY" because I'm a disgusting shitboy. Anyway, I'm gonna get to work! Oh! And if Sarah's still got any if those girl scout cookies left, I'll take a couple boxes of the mint ones whenever. Okay! I'm off to work!"

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Any update on this?

Considering he didn't even try to stay and clean up, take a guess. It would take a big man to own up to that. I believe he's resigned or got a doctor's note. I haven't seen him since and he doesn't have any friends at work. He accused a manager of questioning him for taking too many bathroom breaks and that made him feel he couldn't go when he wanted, and now we're not allowed talk about it. I believe he's found or threatened with a lawyer, but it's not in my pay grade to find out what happens nexttt.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
But the fact that he dropped logs is hilariously unforgivable from an adult.

There were at least 3 stages of shitting. All solid logs at each stage, with some dribbles in between where he was waddling as fast as he could. It looked like one of those complete and total emptying of the bowels that in normal circumstances would have been in most people's Top 10 satisfying shits of all time.

G

There were at least 3 stages of shitting. All solid logs at each stage, with some tribbles in between where he was waddling as fast as he could. It looked like one of those complete and total emptying of the bowels that in normal circumstances would have been in most people's Top 10 satisfying shits of all time.
Does everyone joke about it? Or is everyone pretending it never happened?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Protip: If you ever do something even close to this level of embarrassing, pretend to stumble around, then fall down and pretend to be unconscious until they take you away on an ambulance. Then the embarrassing part will be overshadowed and ignored.
There was a kid in my highschool who would have hardcore seizures during assemblies for some reason. He was a totally normal, cool kid, but it always seemed like if there was a lull in an assembly and everything got quiet, you'd hear a bunch of chairs crashing around and then you'd see this guy on the floor flopping around. And then he'd be led out by a couple teachers. Everyone was always like "You're fucking faking, dude." Lol, everyone assumed he was trying to get out of the assembly (the easiest thing to skip) and he'd usually end up hitting his head a bunch of times because nobody would do anything until a teacher got to him. The kids all just stood there watching like "he's faking it" while his head bounced off the gym floor repeatedly.

I remember seeing it happen at a Remembrance Day assembly, a memorial thing for a wheelchair kid and another one. The first two were during a moment of silence, which made it extra funny, and the other one was while some girl was singing Landslide and she seemed annoyed she got interrupted and wouldn't finish the song.