Someone posted Ethan Ralph on the Cumpound, have y’all heard of PPP

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Ive been watching the IBS scene since someone got Metokur to talk about Patrick

This dude PPP has been trolling Ralph, Dick Masterson, an all associated parties for the past couple years on a mission of vengeance after Ethan’s gay ops against him

this is a good doc he does on Fuentes, who he’s also trolling constantly

I dunno if anyone is looking for new drama to check out, but this fat canadian is pretty great at riling up these dudes and he makes some really entertaining videos

Anyone else following this nonsense?

T

Tony Hinchclit

ezgif-3-1a4b21f5d622.gif

Peace be upon the Big Dog.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
i dont know what your talking about

what threat video, do you have a link?
That dude with the glasses, i am sure he was this guy who made a funny jokey threat callout video a while back, where he talks about mounting his opponent, sodomising them and giving them brain damage lol. I don't have a link, i was actually trying to find the vid again a week or so back.. it used to be on bitwave quite a bit.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
That dude with the glasses, i am sure he was this guy who made a funny jokey threat callout video a while back, where he talks about mounting his opponent, sodomising them and giving them brain damage lol. I don't have a link, i was actually trying to find the vid again a week or so back.. it used to be on bitwave quite a bit.
PPP or Peoples Populist Press or Dakka Dakka on youtube if that who you are talking about

T

Tony Hinchclit

Yeah, it's the same guy. He was talking about beating and sodomizing Ethan Ralph, and the video was used as a Bitwave bumper.