• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Some of us will risk the climb, and the few lucky enough to reach the summit will wave back down on you and smile

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
12-png.19932

Reminder of what "the summit" looks like..

E7FXgpxX0AM2ISM

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This is the attitude he has towards everyone who isn't a writer or trying chasing fame like a delusional retard? How does he get along with anyone? His own wife has a boring business where she shittily sets up blogspot websites. Is she chasing her dream? Nevermind that most people who are successful actually enjoy their jobs, even if losers like Pat are too stupid to understand what they do.

This is obviously just him being defensive about the fact that he makes absolutely no money doing something that he does not have a talent for. But saying shit like this out loud will alienate you from everyone and make you sound like an angsty teenager who doesn't want to fill out college applications. What an immature retard.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
This is the attitude he has towards everyone who isn't a writer or trying chasing fame like a delusional retard? How does he get along with anyone? His own wife has a boring business where she shittily sets up blogspot websites. Is she chasing her dream? Nevermind that most people who are successful actually enjoy their jobs, even if losers like Pat are too stupid to understand what they do.

This is obviously just him being defensive about the fact that he makes absolutely no money doing something that he does not have a talent for. But saying shit like this out loud will alienate you from everyone and make you sound like an angsty teenager who doesn't want to fill out college applications. What an immature retard.

He tweets every single time he receives a royalty check. If that isn't the behavior of somebody who's very secure about their decision to abandon regular work to pursue a writing career, I don't know what is.

Hush now.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He has so much disdain for anyone that works “normal” jobs because he could never get hired for anything respectable. What’s wrong with working a cubicle job? I’ve been working in the corporate world for years and while the work can be challenging my career has progressed and I really like what I do. I chased the “dream” jobs in my younger years (I worked in film / tv, lived in Los Angeles, did major productions, etc) but it’s not stable (like his joke of a career) and I love working a stable job for a great company with good money, benefits, and opportunities. Pat couldn’t even get an entry level job and is only qualified for the lowest of skill jobs. Plus he’s fat.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
You can tell he was bullied badly. He wants vengeance on the world.

Furthermore his idea of "climbing the mountain" is so childish and movie like. There's people that risk it all opening a brick and mortar because they believe they can offer something of value to the community. Fatrick thinks it's about self-validation and getting his voice heard because he has no real skills.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat loves to to victory laps before he even has success. He did the same thing about his court case. Its much easier to lie about success than to actually do it. The guy at 7-11 makes more money than pat but yet here he is looking down on everyone from the top of the mountain waving a $8k a year income for three years.

Pat has nothing to envy but he still thinks he has it all figured out. Its a big reason I keep watching to see what stupid thing he does next. It will never get old watching make an ass of himself.

G

Furthermore his idea of "climbing the mountain" is so childish and movie like. There's people that risk it all opening a brick and mortar because they believe they can offer something of value to the community. Fatrick thinks it's about self-validation and getting his voice heard because he has no real skills.
Nailed it on both counts. There's a lot of childish resentment barely under the surface of what he wrote. No successful writer or "creative" would ever put something like that out there in the world for anyone to read. They might wank each other off about how they were better than most at one of their cocktail parties for the hellbound, but to talk like that in the real world? Who does that? A fat loser with nothing to lose and no self-awareness. He's a useless sack of shit who couldn’t make it through a shift at Target and thinks that his laziness and uselessness are markers of some kind of innate superiority. There are half a dozen losers like him in every bar and pub in the world.

G

You can be creative in corporate fields. You just actually need to be creative and show results.

"hey distributed systems architect we are having an issue scaling our app. we need need to allow for growth of 100x the users we have now. "

"have you tried adding a chillis to the network? what about a space chillis?"
Also, don't forget advertising and branding experts that sit in cubicles and help companies improve their image.

"Hey Company XYZ, we've created a brilliant new logo that encapsulates what we think your brand represents. It's a transgender space crab."

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I self published my own arts/culture themed periodical that had a monthly run of 3,000 issues for over three years. I was also a Youth Minister, and owned and operated a toy store for 7 years.

While doing all of these projects, I still maintained the same job that I have now. You can still pursue your goals and dreams and objectives without foolishly getting rid of your "day job". Yeah, fatty, climb that summit without any sort of guaranteed income as a safety net, or any sort of benefits or insurance. He has such a childish perception of the world, and his main through line had been a fear of parental and employment responsibility.

BudDickman

Forum Clout

He spends all day using technology created by people who work in cubicles. Actual creativity and problem solving had to go into creating his phone and the web services that he consumes (Twitter, Netflix, etc). He is such an idiot who's reality is shaped by movie tropes that he looks down on people who do more interesting and challenging work and make orders of magnitude more money than him because of the layout of their office.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
At least half of the retired people I know really struggled with actually retiring. They felt they had a purpose and in the latter years of their careers, nearly all of them spent most of their time advising and mentoring younger people.

Sure, some people literally hate their jobs but most don't. There's a lot of gratification in achievement. There's a lot of personal growth in failure. There's a lot to learn every single day. There's a lot of satisfaction when you can use your experience to help someone who is trying to figure things out and make their way in the world.

Pat will never feel those things because he never wants to put in a hard days work. He's no different than he was when he was 35 and he'll be the exact same person when he's 50.

He's the literal definition of a loser.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I can see how working for a living would be hell if you had no friends and were cut off from your family. But otherwise, its pretty easy to get through a work week when every weekend you’re guaranteed great times with close friends and family that are always there for you. Or ya know, the motivation of providing for a child. All things Pat wouldnt understand

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I had to take time off because of a loss in my immediate family a few years back. I was named executor of the will. I think it was 3 months I was off work. Fortunately, we had a great bereavement program so my leave was fully paid + benefits.

I swear, I was more depressed by the end of the first month than I was when I was working and just waiting for the news that they were about to die. At least then I had work to help me forget about the mess that was going on in my personal life.

It's wild to me he avoids work so hard. He really does wake up every morning and aimlessly bounce around the world, tweeting about stalkers and politics until he drinks himself to sleep at night.