“Sober AF” 😎

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
B75E7F28-3A51-4C2C-804C-D72DF1714B90.jpeg

Is Joe referring to himself with the sobriety reference? Makes no sense when he’s always talking about his Jameson habit that’s so bad he can’t resist drinking whiskey even when he’s driving.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I don’t think Joe has made a reference to him drinking for awhile. He probably is relatively sober. My question is, is this a troll account? Why would Joe write that and put on that picture? He really is inept, so it’s believable. It’s also believable it’s a decent troll.

Salted Earth Truffle

What a fucking loon. I know I made a joke about Layla explaining it to her college recruiter but, it’s probably going to happen. I honestly feel bad for her. Joe probably thinks it’s ok because his 14 year old daughter says she doesn’t care.
Joe also knows he hasn’t saved a dime for Layla’s education so she ain’t going to college.

Salted Earth Truffle

Thanks for this — as a newcomer to Joe’s pathetic shtick, I appreciate the archived degeneracy. Did anyone even bother to have a quiet word with Joe after he boasted on his daughter’s FB about getting tequila wasted on a Monday afternoon? I’m sure his “friends” gave up on him long ago and are now watching from a perspective similar to ours.

F745B6E8-B81C-44CF-A261-E4FAD1E44D34.jpeg

The most likely explanation. Dawn is probably as bad of a drunk as her brother Anthony. Say what you will about Joe but apparently he does not have that crippling alcoholism gene
There were many videos of Anthony's Star Wars bar mutant parties where Dawn was obviously wasted and the loudest woman in the room. I'm surprised glasses didn't shatter with how excruciatingly shrill her voice was, and her ugly accent only made it worse.