• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

so whats the plan

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I know "normal" (tee hee) gay dudes who'd know it's a major red flag that you're proudly broadcasting your bisexuality without ever actually doing anything.
And their opinion means nothing. It’s called being proud. What other people think doesnt form or affect my identity or who i am. If you want a legitimate reason i’m “out” on here its because it was inevitable. You cant go around saying you love trannies and not be gay. Get out ahead of it. Can anyone call you a faggot then? We know, stupid.
What, do you need some Beckham looking stud to softly caress you outside a villa in Portugal before you'd allow your precious buttflower to get penetrated?
You’re projecting and it’s very strange. I may be gay but even you dont see me writing fantasies like this. I’m the Beckham looking stud in this scenario btw. And you apparently didnt read the last part of my last comment. The choice to not go fuck a dude is not one of insecurity nor pickiness.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
And their opinion means nothing. It’s called being proud. What other people think doesnt form or affect my identity or who i am. If you want a legitimate reason i’m “out” on here its because it was inevitable. You cant go around saying you love trannies and not be gay. Get out ahead of it. Can anyone call you a faggot then? We know, stupid.

You’re projecting and it’s very strange. I may be gay but even you dont see me writing fantasies like this. I’m the Beckham looking stud in this scenario btw. And you apparently didnt read the last part of my last comment. The choice to not go fuck a dude is not one of insecurity nor pickiness.

This is a fun position to be in. Zero sarcasm or irony: go suck a dick!

That might be the first time in my life I've meant that as genuine advice. Thank you, Sue. It's a rare privilege to advise you to go suck a dick, brotherman.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
This is a fun position to be in. Zero sarcasm or irony: go suck a dick!

That might be the first time in my life I've meant that as genuine advice. Thank you, Sue. It's a rare privilege to advise you to go suck a dick, brotherman.
Once again you are homophobic and refuse to understand. The choice to not get my dick sucked by a fuckable twink is not one of pickiness nor insecurity.

Jenna

Forum Clout
i don't know what the fuck you're talking about. "Dan Mullen" constantly does stupid shit using his real name and then wants to act to like some sort of capo, liaison, speaker, or some role with this forum. I've explained this a bunch of times already and its not going to change.

There are no mods, no admins, no roles, nothing except me. There's a few differences in posting and viewing privileges to keep the undesirables in the retard pen. Other than that everyone here is just a poster who posts their own views and opinions. This is by design, no one is elevated in any way.

Dan constantly says dumb shit on twitter and his podcast. It was his decision to be the "lighting rod" as he wants the attention. This is a consequence of that. I don't want any of his tweets, anything he says associated with me in any remote capacity. He wanted to elevate himself to "forum celebrity" and he's responsible for the risks associated with that.

Maybe i'm the retard for how badly i'm explaining this, but why is this so hard to understand? Are you just drunk or do you have a learning disability.

paging @CuntFucker new admin mad meme job dropped.

Nobody thinks Dan is part of the mod team. You're getting worked into a shoot brother, it's a pro wrestling bit. Do you think "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase actually owned 25% of the company?

Seriously, has he ever said he has a stake in onaforums? We get it. Nobody here is stupid enough to think Dan has made a financial takeover.

Maybe i'm the retard for how badly i'm explaining this, but why is this so hard to understand? Are you just drunk or do you have a learning disability.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
1698527822591219.png

Jenna

Forum Clout
Are you just trolling me at this point, if so well done. You've so thoroughly missed the point I don't even understand this response. When did i say anyone thought he was part of the mod team? I don't know how else to explain it you're not understanding my point. Like i said I guess i'm just a retard then because I can't explain this any differently you're just not getting it. You respond in a way that makes me think you're either trolling or you don't understand me at all.

If what you took from my entire post is that "people think dan is a mod here" and thats the main issue i have then I can't really engage any further. you just won't ever get it. Fine, my fault, but there's no point explaining it any more.

Everyone agrees Dan has no power. Except NPS.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Yeah you don't get it. That's not the point. Sorry I don't know how to explain it differently. Move on i guess or don't

~~~its a tough one man~~~

For me the point is permabans. Just tell Dan what rules he can't break.

It's a great feud based on natural hatred, but you can dodge it. I'm trying to save the forums and admin vs dan is gonna sell tickets.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Maybe this is where the disconnect is. This isn't a service. I don't make money and the site is free. I do this in my spare time. There isn't an HOA bylaw charter you can reference and then go to arbitration. I'm not spending my time teaching dan how not to be a mongoloid.

I don't care about "saving the forums" if it dies, it dies

:4_sinks:

Maybe you and Dan would be friends if just one could figure out nice dan or nice admin.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Maybe this is where the disconnect is. This isn't a service. I don't make money and the site is free. I do this in my spare time. There isn't an HOA bylaw charter you can reference and then go to arbitration. I'm not spending my time teaching dan how not to be a mongoloid.

I don't care about "saving the forums" if it dies, it dies

:4_sinks:
you can save dan from being a retard

do it for him