• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

so we're more pro-Putin on these forms, right?

G

I mean we use "human shields" as a term...Ukraine is a "nation shield".
"Meat shields"
img_1610.jpg

G

Yes, but I still suggested my Ukie coworker blast the Ukie national anthem for the benefit of the Russian welders who were working near us yesterday. He grinned like a madman, downed tools and drank tea until it was over. Good start to the morning tobehonestwitcha

Forum Clout
Count me down as a Ukie. Anyone who bought into that 5'4 faggot actually being le KGB killer taekwondo champion deserves to watch Putin eat his balls failing to conquer to what amounted to farmland. I couldn't give a care if it's the (((Globalists))) cheating to win.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Count me down as a Ukie. Anyone who bought into that 5'4 faggot actually being le KGB killer taekwondo champion deserves to watch Putin eat his balls failing to conquer to what amounted to farmland. I couldn't give a care if it's the (((Globalists))) cheating to win.
You really think without the use of US intelligence and equipment that Ukraine would stand a chance?

Please don't tell me you're that retarded.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
You really think without the use of US intelligence and equipment that Ukraine would stand a chance?

Please don't tell me you're that retarded.
You really think I said anything close to that anywhere in that post?

I also don't think it's smart to blame "muh intel" for those dumb cocksuckers not even being able to keep tanks and body armor, so good job there, Slavshits.