• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So we agree that Blobby was the least funny of the crew right?

G

Out of that particular group, he was the least funny, but the fat jokes were very valuable and he took them well. And he’ll never be as unfunny as Tom Papa. Or Richard Jeni. Although Richard Jeni did this one bit that was super super funny….

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
As a stand-up? His act doesn't do much for me, but I'd be hard-pressed to say he's less funny than Norton or others listed above.

G

He could take a beating and always got a chuckle out of me when he'd "dude, what the fuck" after Norton or Nana would deliver a brutal rape/retard joke. Some of his stories about his women-hating, promiscuous, "Pretty Bobby" younger days were quite funny. As others have said, he had some stiff competition. Also agree that DeRosa was underrated. Hyena laugh and granny/tranny fetishes aside, he was quite funny and seemed like a good dude, dude.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Stupid kike vos was the least intelligent and unfunniest by far.

Fucking 1991 jheri curl meth mouth rat kike winning nigger nite at the nigger apollo.

Gas all kikes.