• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So was Fez pretending to be in love with Dawn Cumia?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
They did this many times, annually, especially if they had changed stations. Sometimes had the same conversations verbatim as if they never had them before.

Ignore the other guy who said XM and go listen to WNEW and WJFK. Starting with XM is like watching a movie 50 minutes in and expecting it to go somewhere. Terrible suggestion.

They would start a segment with an innocuous news story or typical call-in topic like "what's your favorite ice cream" that would gradually devolve into madness and abortion jokes. If you can stomach a bunch of 9/11 boomer talk, I always say the 9/11 shows are good starting point because you lived through it, and get to hear them react to something you're aware of.
No, don't ignore me. That's dumb. WNEW was just callers driving the same joke into the ground for 40 minutes. Awful.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
No, don't ignore me. That's dumb. WNEW was just callers driving the same joke into the ground for 40 minutes. Awful.

Lol, Fez had his first heart attack like a month into XM. Listen Tarantino, not all of us wanna watch the movie backwards. Okay?