• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So. She is pregnant.

G

But I've decided to turn my life around.

No more posts about that Fatrick guy. No more getting zooted on weekdays. No more inane diary ramblings to the Off-Topic section.
I'm going to become a better father than mine ever was. I'm going to break the cycle.

And for those reasons, tonight I will celebrate BUT it will be the last night of this kind of celebration, ever. seriously. This is the last one. Anyone got a good movie for me to watch in 5 hours?
Or you can get that taken care of for a couple hundred bucks.

G

Yeah. It's been something like 2 weeks. I'd be pretty suspicious if it was me.
Two weeks is about the very earliest she could find out. Three weeks is more normal. Anything can happen though in the first 3 months and a lot of women won't tell anyone but their partner and mother/sister whoever until she's past the first trimester.

Either way, hope it works out for you, you nut. Whatever "it" might be.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This is honestly such a shitty position to be in. You either stay with her or you fuck off. And there's good and bad potential outcomes for both options.

It's either yours or it's not. There's no way of knowing until the kid is born. So either you stay and support a woman who is maybe pulling some evil shit on you through her pregnancy with a child who you didn't make, or it is yours and you did the right thing. Or you leave, and if it isn't yours, good. But if it is, you abandoned your kid and their mother before they were even born.

If you stick around for the pregnancy, get excited for the kid to be born, you're there for the birth, you're moved to tears by the miracle of your baby being born. You hold it for the first time. You'll never love any person more than this. Then it turns out it's not your kid and you kill yourself.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Fatherhood is the best. Here's me, my girlfriend and our beautiful kids!

5c2b0eda9726c0450c655a7952c07f79.jpg