• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So. She is pregnant.

Forum Clout
But I've decided to turn my life around.

No more posts about that Fatrick guy. No more getting zooted on weekdays. No more inane diary ramblings to the Off-Topic section.
I'm going to become a better father than mine ever was. I'm going to break the cycle.

And for those reasons, tonight I will celebrate BUT it will be the last night of this kind of celebration, ever. seriously. This is the last one. Anyone got a good movie for me to watch in 5 hours?

G

So there’s going to be a little Torquie running around in the near future?

9893237E-8278-4CCE-80D4-9ED04980A7AA.gif

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout

No more posts about that Fatrick guy. No more getting zooted on weekdays. No more inane diary ramblings to the Off-Topic section.
I'm going to become a better father than mine ever was. I'm going to break the cycle.

And for those reasons, tonight I will celebrate BUT it will be the last night of this kind of celebration, ever. seriously. This is the last one. Anyone got a good movie for me to watch in 5 hours?
Just make sure you don't force your own interests onto your kid, stupid. Let them be their own person.

G

Torque! Missed ya, loved ya! I got movie links all over my profile if your interested.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
If this is true, CONGRATULATIONS! This will be the best thing that ever happened in your life. Embrace it. I’m really happy for you. Don’t waste your time neurotically thinking of negatives and stress. This will all work out and it will be better than you ever imagined it could be.

If this is a bit, you’re a huge faggot, you’re fucking dead to me and I hope Dan Mullen rapes you.

G

If this is true, CONGRATULATIONS! This will be the best thing that ever happened in your life. Embrace it. I’m really happy for you. Don’t waste your time neurotically thinking of negatives and stress. This will all work out and it will be better than you ever imagined it could be.

If this is a bit, you’re a huge faggot, you’re fucking dead to me and I hope Dan Mullen rapes you.
Looks like Dan Mullen is about to get laid...