• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So plugging "Hot Sauce" replaced prepper meal kits now?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
“Pay Quasi” Spicy green curry sauce. 10oz for $37,000 (and counting).
Quasi_Thai_Siracha_Chili_Sauce_1_600x600.jpg

Forum Clout
Why wouldn’t Bob do a blue cheese line? Also how does he get someone to agree to that every show? “You eat blue cheese out of a woman’s ass every night on stage and you’re still not famous.” I think that was Artie but it might have been Colin on Artie’s roast.
I'm shocked he's still alive. He's been abusing pills for so long. My favorite Bob thing was when he came in to sit on the Stern Show and they had the cancer patient guy and Mark Harris on and it was depressing. Bob wasn't being funny and Ronnie started calling in from the back to make fun of him, Sal was writing the lines. Bob got fucking pissed and threw a water bottle at Ronnie and wanted to kill Sal.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Steve-O sells hot sauce
A while ago I saw a video he made promoting it. He poured a bottle of it up his asshole and did a backflip off a table. As soon as his feet hit the ground he sprayed hot sauce and liquid shit all over the place. His hot girlfriend was there and just laughed at him. This was right on his YouTube channel lol.