So much fun

1663331575943.jpeg

Remember, he's been at this for well over forty years now. No band, no musician friends, just a sad, old, flabby, mediocre guitar player, sitting on a folding stool and strumming along to an iPad. I'm genuinely amazed that anyone would pay him anything for this. Plus, he's unsightly and extremely unpleasant to look at, with those old man armpits and sloppy man-titties flopping out of his tattered, cut-up T shirt.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Remember, he's been at this for well over forty years now. No band, no musician friends, just a sad, old, flabby, mediocre guitar player, sitting on a folding stool and strumming along to an iPad. I'm genuinely amazed that anyone would pay him anything for this. Plus, he's unsightly and extremely unpleasant to look at, with those old man armpits and sloppy man-titties flopping out of his tattered, cut-up T shirt.
The mark of a fine dining establishment is its hobo-to-busker live entertainment program.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Couldn't even shut off the TV behind him and with all the distracting shit on the back wall, that stage is a cleared out storage area. Nice element of depth for the stage, stupid.
When you’re competing against the Mets on one screen, News 12 on the one behind you, a fish tank and a weird headless toddler/moose hybrid over to the side.
E021350D-BAA1-4C5A-AE99-5DC2E90FEF90.jpeg

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
If there was ever a Cumia that needed to wear two shirts it’s him.