So I'm pretty sure I'm a permanent carrier of Covid.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I've already had two failed tests since all this nonsense began. Took one earlier today due to work orders and have it got another positive test. I'm being told I need to take the swap test to double confirm it.

This will be the 3rd fucking time I've caught this supposed virus and I'm now even more sceptical about it. I just have what feels like a normal cold with just more of a temperature. It's bullshit.

I'm not taking a vaccine if I've already had it a few times.

Either way I am wondering if I'm some sort of super spreader at this point.

God Bless.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
The delta variant scare is such fucking bullshit and the vaccines are shit too. I know 3 people who took the jab who have it now and they all say they just thought they had a cold. Even when I had it last year I just felt tired and achey for a couple days. I've been sick way worse many times. Of course, that faggot Fauci is going to cry on tv about how bad it is just so he can stay relevant and shit will start shutting down again.

There's always going to be new variants so we might as well just get used to it and get on with our lives. I'm sick of all this pussy shit.

Snake

Be safe out there.

The delta variant scare is such fucking bullshit and the vaccines are shit too. I know 3 people who took the jab who have it now and they all say they just thought they had a cold. Even when I had it last year I just felt tired and achey for a couple days. I've been sick way worse many times. Of course, that faggot Fauci is going to cry on tv about how bad it is just so he can stay relevant and shit will start shutting down again.

There's always going to be new variants so we might as well just get used to it and get on with our lives. I'm sick of all this pussy shit.
There's now Delta Plus, child. Try to keep up.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I've already had two failed tests since all this nonsense began. Took one earlier today due to work orders and have it got another positive test. I'm being told I need to take the swap test to double confirm it.

This will be the 3rd fucking time I've caught this supposed virus and I'm now even more sceptical about it. I just have what feels like a normal cold with just more of a temperature. It's bullshit.

I'm not taking a vaccine if I've already had it a few times.

Either way I am wondering if I'm some sort of super spreader at this point.

God Bless.
Trust the science, mask up and get the jab, child.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

I had it in March and it was legit the same as a cold, with an added tickle in my chest for the first two days and orange / yellow snot. By the third day of quarantine I felt fine and very pissed at having to be alone.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Be safe out there.

There's now Delta Plus, child. Try to keep up.
Oh, sweetie, I’m sorry you’re so bad at this. You obviously haven’t heard of the Lambda variant, little one.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I’m an OG super spreader. Only call in sick when I’m hungover which is a terrible reason but if I get going I take it too far. Didn’t know what the flu felt like til I was 23 or some shit. I’ve probably had COVID and never noticed. I’ve for sure felt some symptoms but never incapacitated. Point being, have some #superspreaderpride. It’s not our fault these genetic inferiors suffer. If anything it’s sad they’re losing a genetic fight to a Puerto Rican or whatever the fuck you are.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I’m an OG super spreader. Only call in sick when I’m hungover which is a terrible reason but if I get going I take it too far. Didn’t know what the flu felt like til I was 23 or some shit. I’ve probably had COVID and never noticed. I’ve for sure felt some symptoms but never incapacitated. Point being, have some #superspreaderpride. It’s not our fault these genetic inferiors suffer. If anything it’s sad they’re losing a genetic fight to a Puerto Rican or whatever the fuck you are.
I'm in my early 30s and never had a flu shot or even the regular flu. The first time I've ever gotten a flu and it's Covid? Then I catch it what's now probably 3 times? It's stupid and I'm just annoyed at this point because the last time this happened I was off work for a few weeks and it's a total drain on everything having one less person on staff. I've gotten plenty of regular colds in my life. This is again a fever of just over 100 and with discomfort and chest pain which I normally attribute to smoking weed and stuff anyway.

I am Puerto Rican by the way and I'm guessing those Tiano genes are legit.