• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So I think I'm about to watch Akira...

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I went deep with the PokeMon verrry early. I never really played the card game. I loved that dumb show, and the autistic gameboy games. I used to catch the nidorans in the grass. Just keep walking in bushes killing other PokeMon until your Nidoking evolves and is roided up at a level 32 and you just mow throw every single trainer and get badges like nobodys business.

I used to jerk off to this character in 2000. At least she wasn't getting gang-banged by Mew Two, imagine what the kids these days are into!

jessie-team-rocket-jessie-pokemon.gif

G

Alright, so... Yes I watched it.

I'm not sure if I have much of an opinion here. Self-flagellating? Trying too hard to be epic? Interesting yes, visually it was very fluid and imaginative. I think it was the good dub (if such things exist), so the acting wasn't terrible, but it felt like they were tossing off to the 'message'. But all being said... Yeah, it's ok.

I think I'm going to turn on "What's Opera Doc?" and try to fall asleep again.
the bugs bunny short? that's a classic.

G

I went deep with the PokeMon verrry early. I never really played the card game. I loved that dumb show, and the autistic gameboy games. I used to catch the nidorans in the grass. Just keep walking in bushes killing other PokeMon until your Nidoking evolves and is roided up at a level 32 and you just mow throw every single trainer and get badges like nobodys business.

I used to jerk off to this character in 2000. At least she wasn't getting gang-banged by Mew Two, imagine what the kids these days are into!

jessie-team-rocket-jessie-pokemon.gif
i jerked off to team rocket as well, especially one of the episodes.

i'm into things.....

james.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Some of ya'll motherfuckers are young as shit. How the fuck did O&A or Howard get on your radars?

Don't you guys feel weird for being fans of fucking boomers- especially boomers (Opie and Anthony) who were marketed as Gen-X or being in their 20's or early 30's when they were pushing 40?
Never listened before Ant got fired but I was already pretty into stand up at that point. Probably a YouTube recommendation around that time. Funny is funny.

G

Some of ya'll motherfuckers are young as shit. How the fuck did O&A or Howard get on your radars?

Don't you guys feel weird for being fans of fucking boomers- especially boomers (Opie and Anthony) who were marketed as Gen-X or being in their 20's or early 30's when they were pushing 40?
I needed something to listen to at work for a couple of years and somehow started listening on YouTube. It's nice to have a big catalogue to choose from and so many pests made compilations that it was easy.

Forum Clout

29 years old. First heard O&A on YouTube around six years ago. Needed something to listen to while I did some fawkin 3D modelling in Blender.