• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So I started reading Tony Robbins and my life is legit changing

G

I’m like 45% into Unlimited Power; yea it’s bad ass.

Some of it is common sense, but he explains on his to change your mind set and even manipulate past thoughts so they don’t affect you currently.
I've hurt a lot of people and it makes me think I don't deserve a happy life. I know that sounds cliche but I guess it's all relative. Jews have hurt people worse than I have.

G

tenor (18).gif

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
Forum Clout
This shit is fucking insane and been using his words on how to forgot the past and do seamon retention . I legit feel great .

Maybe the kikes won’t run me over yet!!!
Well quit reading/following his shit. “Tony” belongs to the Trilateral Commission and enforces global policies that you never vote on. There’s a ton of more stuff that I can’t really talk about on an open form like this. As a matter fact, I’ve already said too much.