• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So...How much you had to drink so far?

G

fuck you drunks wheres all my high bois at.
family event at grandmas, took 2 vicodins before to be in a happy mood seeing second cousings family you act like you miss and care about their lives but dont give a shit about if they live or die tomorrow., they're v catholic wop but squares so can't be slamming em back, had to be sneaky grabbing budweisers so they thought it was the same one or a second one, rate was 1 budweiser per 45 min or so along with pouring a mini liq bottle of super 99 coconut in each one, at the third round i thought itd be a good idea to take a 80 mg edible so i could destroy some mac and cheese and brisket, well that backfired, i was buzzed af from 4 beers and 4 shots so the wine was flowing at dinner, around dessert the edible starts to hit me and I know im gonna go down (green/blackout and fall on the floor, it happens if there is too much sensory overload) if i didnt do something soon, anxiety was getting insane listenting to these dumb fucks talk about biden and trump, I had to say i have an important phonecall from my non existent girlfriend and have been 20 min outside laughing my ass off at qadans comedy collection and hitting the nic vape to level me out like A FAGGOT. gonna go have some tiramisu paisan

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
family event at grandmas, took 2 vicodins before to be in a happy mood seeing second cousings family you act like you miss and care about their lives but dont give a shit about if they live or die tomorrow., they're v catholic wop but squares so can't be slamming em back, had to be sneaky grabbing budweisers so they thought it was the same one or a second one, rate was 1 budweiser per 45 min or so along with pouring a mini liq bottle of super 99 coconut in each one, at the third round i thought itd be a good idea to take a 80 mg edible so i could destroy some mac and cheese and brisket, well that backfired, i was buzzed af from 4 beers and 4 shots so the wine was flowing at dinner, around dessert the edible starts to hit me and I know im gonna go down (green/blackout and fall on the floor, it happens if there is too much sensory overload) if i didnt do something soon, anxiety was getting insane listenting to these dumb fucks talk about biden and trump, I had to say i have an important phonecall from my non existent girlfriend and have been 20 min outside laughing my ass off at qadans comedy collection and hitting the nic vape to level me out like A FAGGOT. gonna go have some tiramisu paisan
I think me and you could Ruiz together. God speed brotherman

mach2269

Forum Clout
getting some real og cripplingalcoholism from this post.

good luck, just ate another 60mg. shit is getting too expensive.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
bro- it would have been more efficient if you typed "i'm a fuck up"

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Only having a couple today cus I’m going away on a lil staycation for a couple days to Hollywood on Tuesday to revisit my old stomping grounds. Will keep you all posted.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I had whatever was in my sister's cabinet. I didn't really look at the labels and now I'm kind of dizzy. And another thing Redditards, everyone on Reddit is a faggot and I hate you all and Aaaron Schwartz was a pussy bitch. Take THAT Reddit!!!!!1!!!!

G

bro- it would have been more efficient if you typed "i'm a fuck up"

it’s known im one of the successful ones in my family
But im sure as a 42 year old childless overweight nihilistic guy that plays rpg computer games all night while waging all day,
Not sure you have the social nuance to not get sloppy in this sort of situation
…You can unpause campaign mode now