So Brinton filed the response in the Cali case and....

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
"The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than win." - L Ron Hubbard

Tubbard didn't expect to win these lawsuits. He and his benefactors thought they could scare the pests off the internet.
The originators of that shit with far more resources at their disposal couldn't pull it off in the long run. What an idiot.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Mr. Mayr…it appears your retarded client is trying to raise his hand.
...and frankly that's why this case is a travesty of justice.

If the judge had allowed Fatrick to speak on his own behalf, he'd have realised what a special, special boy he is; and why Fatty's hurt feelings outweigh any and all constitutional rights anyone else might claim to have.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.

This will never stop being funny to me. Just the thought of Patty sat there, with beads of sweat running down his forehead, absolutely furious at how the case is going to the point that he Kool Aid man's himself into the middle of a hearing is rib shattering.

Goddamn, this pig really is an endless source of nutritious lolmilk.

G

This will never stop being funny to me. Just the thought of Patty sat there, with beads of sweat running down his forehead, absolutely furious at how the case is going to the point that he Kool Aid man's himself into the middle of a hearing is rib shattering.

Goddamn, this pig really is an endless source of nutritious lolmilk.
When this happened I was 100% sure it was someone from here signed in with his name about to play “I can’t see my daughter because I raped her” and ruin everything

Last edited by a moderator: