• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Snake? At least he didn't break the illusion by telling you which Alts were his.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
You didn't though. White nigger cosplaying as a successful skydiving executive.

This is all you have. Not being here 24/7 is so unfathomable to you that you think anyone not posting 24/7 is either in rehab or prison.

Lonely white nigger under another fake username. Do the bit and stick with it stupid.
Ok faggot, you got me.

I haven't worked in years and in the 35 or 40 years I may have left I don't have to do a goddamn thing. COMP'D #trustifarian

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
What if it was Alt-Right accounts

Torquie Spencer

_91336435_mediaitem91336434.jpg

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
creating alts is like when Genghis Khan ordered all of his men to make 3 campfires each.

the enemy, seeing all those campfires, assumed the Khan’s army to be 3 times the size it actually was

so how about you make a couple campfires and stop being a you know what about it

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Now that @CuntFucker has been thoroughly humiliated by Torquie, TND gets the bump from my #2 favorite adversarial poster to #1.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
His voice? Are you talking about me, white nigger? You've never heard my voice. Unlike you and probably everyone else who pretends to have always hated that aborted podcast, I don't participate in voice calls with white internet niggers who spend their time posting pictures of actresses to each other, and logging into secondary accounts to hide your true opinions.

Pay your bill
I was talking about @Snake, you absolute simpleton.

Take your medication, or better yet a shotgun to the face, autistic faggot.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Enemies back then were so stupid.

the best move was when the khan asked for some city to send them a bunch of messenger birds, and in exchange the khan agreed not to destroy their village.

The khan took the birds, tied flaming shit to the birds feet, then the birds flew as quick as they could home, burning down the city