• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Snake? At least he didn't break the illusion by telling you which Alts were his.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
A few of our drunk, mentally disturbed pill-head users fancy themselves world-builders, playing different characters under a vast collection of alternate accounts that they've logged into different devices at home. On Christmas eve, no less.

Hey Sybil, at least change the username before trying out your new bit character. Don't admit it's your alt and then use it again later that month, like we'd forget and think "Who is this brand new kid on the block!?!? They type exactly like 3 other people who've been here for years... coincidence!!!"

Using an Alt Account is just another way to say "I'm too afraid to post this under my main because I know it's cringe, boring, and unfunny." The true O&A pest commits to posting manifestos in the face of negative feedback.

Merry SiriusXMas!!!!

G

Agreed @That Nigga Dre. Anyone who has an alt is a faggot. It's exhausting enough sometimes posting here under one account. Gay too. Can't fathom the lunatics who have 3 or 4 tabs open under different accounts, responding to themselves, ribbing themselves. Beyond pathetic, beyond creepy, frightening almost. I didn't actually really know this was 100% a thing until a few days ago. Merry Christmas to you all. God be with you, whatever your story.

G

Agreed @That Nigga Dre. Anyone who has an alt is a faggot. It's exhausting enough sometimes posting here under one account. Gay too. Can't fathom the lunatics who have 3 or 4 tabs open under different accounts, responding to themselves, ribbing themselves. Beyond pathetic, beyond creepy, frightening almost. I didn't actually really know this was 100% a thing until a few days ago. Merry Christmas to you all. God be with you, whatever your story.

Lol, McGowan thinks the Alliance guys are all one person! 😂

You think i have time for another account? I post too much already as is.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
1671929161542.png

DMAN

Forum Clout
Lol, Everyone who responded in outrage by my brilliant holiday message -- is under a newly created moniker account. Nice burying your past, stupid. You psychological faggots who need multiple different names to play sockpuppet will be smoked out slowly.

And everyone who stepped up and said "Yes sir, alt accounts are for psychotic homosexuals" were credible known names.

Who else could it be? Some fat NJ boomer who was into Opie and Dopie before they were kewl?

I've never been to Jersey, I probably weigh half what you weigh, probably younger than you. If anything, you carry with you strong Cokelogic energy of 'fat guy who posts all hours of the day and responds to you within minutes.' But your personality of I HATE NIGGERS is very unique and doesn't scream "please accept me" not even a tad.

His voice also sounds like his balls haven't even dropped yet, queer.

His voice? Are you talking about me, white nigger? You've never heard my voice. Unlike you and probably everyone else who pretends to have always hated that aborted podcast, I don't participate in voice calls with white internet niggers who spend their time posting pictures of actresses to each other, and logging into secondary accounts to hide your true opinions.

Pay your bill

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Lol, Everyone who responded in outrage by my brilliant holiday message -- is under a newly created moniker account. Nice burying your past, stupid. You psychological faggots who need multiple different names to play sockpuppet will be smoked out slowly.

And everyone who stepped up and said "Yes sir, alt accounts are for psychotic homosexuals" were credible known names.

I've never been to Jersey, I probably weigh half what you weigh, probably younger than you. If anything, you carry with you strong Cokelogic energy of 'fat guy who posts all hours of the day and responds to you within minutes.' But your personality of I HATE NIGGERS is very unique and doesn't scream "please accept me" not even a tad.

His voice? Are you talking about me, white nigger? You've never heard my voice. Unlike you and probably everyone else who pretends to have always hated that aborted podcast, I don't participate in voice calls with white internet niggers who spend their time posting pictures of actresses to each other, and logging into secondary accounts to hide your true opinions.

Pay your bill
Where ya been, shrimpy faggot nigger?

Nice essay, Ooga Booga.

DMAN

Forum Clout
Where ya been, shrimpy faggot nigger?

Nice essay, Ooga Booga.

Where have I been? Not spending Christmas and New years posting on a dead forum. Can you say the same? No, you can't, Lonely.

I thought I was Cokelogic? Be consistent, white nigger.

Might not want to go around telling people you think 2 short paragraphs is an "essay."

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Where have I been? Not spending Christmas and New years posting on a dead forum. Can you say the same? No, you can't, Lonely.

I thought I was Cokelogic? Be consistent, white nigger.

Might not want to go around telling people you think 2 short paragraphs is an "essay."
Detox or jail for your holidays, schizo?

I can post on a dead forum from a couple different countries over my Christmas and New Year, slather all your jelly on my fat cock and choke on it.

DMAN

Forum Clout
Detox or jail for your holidays, schizo?

I can post on a dead forum from a couple different countries over my Christmas and New Year, slather all your jelly on my fat cock and choke on it.

You didn't though. White nigger cosplaying as a successful skydiving executive.

This is all you have. Not being here 24/7 is so unfathomable to you that you think anyone not posting 24/7 is either in rehab or prison.

Lonely white nigger under another fake username. Do the bit and stick with it stupid.