• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"smells like bubble gum and homework"

G

Listening to Ant’s Stuttering John takedown and hearing him talk about how he only dabbled in legal pussy is fucking delusional. Lets take Danny Ross’ allegations out of it and just look at Ants own fucking words:

•Had to have a girlfriend admitted to pediatrics
•Took a 17 year old to his high school reunion
•Banged a 17-18 year old when he was cheating on Jill.
•Joked about jerking off to Icarly
•Joked about going as young as 12 but then in all seriousness states his limit at 14.

There’s definitely more here i’m forgetting. Even if Ant isn’t a registered sex offender pedo, his behavior is fucking creepy. I get youngness = Hot. This is a fact. But even as someone below the age of 30 i would feel extremely creepy fucking an 18 year old, no less dating one.
These pedo fucks aren’t necessarily stupid just extremely impulsive. It’s not that they can’t control themselves they’re just overly emotional animals with no moral compass. AntH is a hopeless degenerate.