• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Simpler times

G

I went to a nerd convention in Chicago this weekend to buy and sell some shit. I genuinely had 30 minutes of existential crisis. This is what I’m doing with my life? I choose to be here and around these people?
About a decade ago I moved to a new city where I didn't know anyone. Prior to moving I had spent time on the city's subreddit to get some info and they had a regular meetup, so I decided to join one evening...

I walked into the bar, found the group of redditor's -- and pretended like I was looking for someone else and immediately walked out. Never have I seen such a group of pale, greasy-haired, smelly-looking weirdos before in my life.

I'm glad I went though: now whenever I witness the reddit hivemind clamoring on about something, I know exactly who these people are and can take it into context accordingly. That interview with the moderator of the antiwork subreddit was so hilarious to me because he looked exactly like the smelly redditors who horrified me.

HotAnus

Forum Clout
About a decade ago I moved to a new city where I didn't know anyone. Prior to moving I had spent time on the city's subreddit to get some info and they had a regular meetup, so I decided to join one evening...

I walked into the bar, found the group of redditor's -- and pretended like I was looking for someone else and immediately walked out. Never have I seen such a group of pale, greasy-haired, smelly-looking weirdos before in my life.

I'm glad I went though: now whenever I witness the reddit hivemind clamoring on about something, I know exactly who these people are and can take it into context accordingly. That interview with the moderator of the antiwork subreddit was so hilarious to me because he looked exactly like the smelly redditors who horrified me.
Sounds like you met Le Reddit Armie. Fearsome foes, jackoff broes