• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Simpler times

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
β€Ž
Forum Clout
A purported professional comedian who "pays his mortgage" through comedy gigs...and all he had to do was take a joke. Instead of just letting people goof on him he, by his own admission, abused the DMCA process to shut down constitutionally protected free speech and parody. for anyone around during the early reddit DMCA shell game, he had DMCAd drawings of his instagram and twitter. Not only does he not own the copyright to his instagram photos once uploaded (not sure if that changed but it was the case at the time) , he claimed copyright to this obvious satirical representation.

1709436072986.png

Forum Clout
A purported professional comedian who "pays his mortgage" through comedy gigs...and all he had to do was take a joke. Instead of just letting people goof on him he, by his own admission, abused the DMCA process to shut down constitutionally protected free speech and parody. for anyone around during the early reddit DMCA shell game, he had DMCAd drawings of his instagram and twitter. Not only does he not own the copyright to his instagram photos once uploaded (not sure if that changed but it was the case at the time) , he claimed copyright to this obvious satirical representation.

View attachment 185879
Imagine being such an abject loser you claim copyright to drawings of you. "Why us?"

Roslyn Vampire

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Right outta college, I worked for a company that had some business dealings in the CCG and board game space. Every year, they sent two vans of people/merchandise to GenCon. The super nerdy people would beg to go and the normal people begged not to. One year, a young woman who I friendly with in the office was forced to go and described the event as pure hell and that the smell of the attendants didn't leave her nostrils for weeks.

This is the kind of event Fat feels most at home at.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I went to a nerd convention in Chicago this weekend to buy and sell some shit. I genuinely had 30 minutes of existential crisis. This is what I’m doing with my life? I choose to be here and around these people?
Conventions were kind of fun 20+ years ago when it was lower key and legitimate nerds and fans engaging with likeminded folks and buying and selling rare shit. Now it's 100 vendors selling the same mass produced shit, professional cosplay chicks looking for instagram fame, giant corporations and midwits with no kid or greedy dimwits like Pat.

HotAnus

β€Ž
Forum Clout
No doubt Pat was giggly and intoxicated from the aroma of all the unwashed nerd ball sweat floating in the air. His favorite scent.