Silvio Dante: Hysterical Faggot

G

Every last one of them are snobby fake-classy theater fags irl.
I always need to remind myself this. Sometimes i get lost when watching a show or movie and think wow this character is cool the actor is probably cool too and every time their twitter is filled with woke garbage. When i watched narcos I thought pedro pascal was cool, then i saw he has pronouns on twitter. yuuuckk!

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
killfatdan2.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
He took me out of every scene he did in the Sopranos. By far the worst main actor in the series. He was originally supposed to be Tony too, how bad would that have been?

If it weren't for Gandolfini, The Sopranos would have been on Fox and cancelled and forgotten after one season.

Does he know he played a character and he wasn't in the mafia?

A bunch of Sopranos actors are like that. They have such limited skill that they can only really play mob guys from NJ, so they go all in on the fantasy. I may be a fat piece of shit from NJ, but I'm actually a tough guy. It's very Pat of them.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
You were definitely the only one who thought Silvio sucked. Definitely not a lot of people here who already thought that. Faggot.

Post links faggot, let's see it. Cunt liar, I have to put up with stunted people like you constantly clapping like seals at Silvio Dante and then when it becomes cool to shit on him, you get up off the floor and wipe the drool off your face pretending you hate it now.

The fans know who the conductor of the Silvio hate train is, but nice try with the stolen valor.

If it weren't for Gandolfini, The Sopranos would have been on Fox and cancelled and forgotten after one season.

A bunch of Sopranos actors are like that. They have such limited skill that they can only really play mob guys from NJ, so they go all in on the fantasy. I may be a fat piece of shit from NJ, but I'm actually a tough guy. It's very Pat of them.

I've read somewhere the guy who played Vito was a huge douche like that. I have a theory that's why they made him a fanoik. He got off on playing a tough guy so much they turned the character into a gay joke just to mess with him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I've read somewhere the guy who played Vito was a huge douche like that. I have a theory that's why they made him a fanoik. He got off on playing a tough guy so much they turned the character into a gay joke just to mess with him.
Pretty sure that he pushed for that storyline* because he wanted more screen time. For like $300 he’ll hang out with you all day and cook pasta for you. No joke guh-GLE it.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Post links faggot, let's see it. Cunt liar, I have to put up with stunted people like you constantly clapping like seals at Silvio Dante and then when it becomes cool to shit on him, you get up off the floor and wipe the drool off your face pretending you hate it now.

The fans know who the conductor of the Silvio hate train is, but nice try with the stolen valor.
Yeah, I don’t care enough to go back through the sopranos threads, let alone the prequel hate thread. That’s revolutionary thought too. Hating the prequel. Nice try wit da hate though.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I have been alone in my Silvio Dante hate for a decade. Everyone who brings him up is a chuckling retard that says he's their "favorite character." Silvio was by far the weak point in The Sopranos.

Go through the entire Cast, every last one of the main players are strong characters that get put across through excellent performance. Silvio is a glaring flaw that seems to be an IQ test -- If you like him, you're an invalid. They actually enjoy watching this sniveling ugly jew in his stupid Dick Tracy costume keep saying "They pulled me back in!!!" *chip face*

Even the kids Meadow and AJ as children were competent actors who fulfilled their roles properly. Silvio is just a faggot cartoon character mugging for the camera amateurish, and you just know those low IQ italians on set were cracking up over his corny ass 'antics' Do it again little steven! Haha, He says the thing, just like Pacino.

Every last one of them are snobby fake-classy theater fags irl.
I hate whatever faggot pointed out he is Chip. It's all I see now.