• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sickly, old Joseph Cumia

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
The bigger question is, why was an obese jobless pud treating himself to a luxury vacation BEFORE he actually accomplished anything? Everyone needs to repost this every time he starts blubbering about the horrors of Bidenomics again.
cause Joe has the attention span of a goldfish, and just recites what Fox tells him

Forum Clout
That is a definite uneducated poor person trait. A certain overweight supplemental insurance salesman/hobbyist author does the same. Very poor financial planning with those types.
"Man, I'm really gonna be working hard over the next several months! Better take a totally needless vacation now, as I'm really gonna earn it!". That's more than merely poor financial planning. That's downright bovine.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Love Joe, he should start every post with "dear diary.." fucking buffoon

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Forum Clout
im-sorry-son.jpg