• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sickly, old Joseph Cumia

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240301-114549.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Cruise ships are notorious for illnesses. Uh oh...
Yep. He is going to be on there for a few days feeling fine and then come down with something bad enough that he will be bunked up for a week and unable to play his scheduled gigs. Maybe void his contract or not get paid much.

So many possibilities
606806.gif

Mimi Beardsley

She’s a real cock softener.
Forum Clout
I thought prednisone is what docs now throw at patients with respiratory viral infections because they can’t arbitrarily prescribe useless antibiotics anymore? Prednisone just reduces inflammation. It doesn’t cure anything and docs know people just want pills to make it feel like somethings being done.

Dopey Joe basically got the placebo effect.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I thought prednisone is what docs now throw at patients with respiratory viral infections because they can’t arbitrarily prescribe useless antibiotics anymore? Prednisone just reduces inflammation. It doesn’t cure anything and docs know people just want pills to make it feel like somethings being done.

Dopey Joe basically got the placebo effect.
Its a steroid. They give it to cats/dogs also. Take it too often and you get bloated/fat. I can see it opening up the pipes temporarily. I wouldnt be surprised if he is wrecked after this weekend.