• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ShutYourCrippleHorn's breakfast

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
cripheil.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
What happened last time? I don't even remember.

Did he get slapped around and sent to weinerville like the little dork he is? 🤔
Well after you disappeared Agent Qadan came back, embarrassed Dan a few times, then Snake scared him off with all the lovely pictures of his wife you see now. Dan thought it was finally safe.

G

Well after you disappeared Agent Qadan came back, embarrassed Dan a few times, then Snake scared him off with all the lovely pictures of his wife you see now. Dan thought it was finally safe.
Hahahaha awesome. I'm trying to figure out why he has a tiny little chubby for @ShutYourCakeHorn

Never seen a dude have a period over people goofing off and shitposting on a dumb message board

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Hahahaha awesome. I'm trying to figure out why he has a tiny little chubby for @ShutYourCakeHorn
This nigga has been lusting after my 7 inch crippled peckah for almost a year now.

He once called me "his very good friend Cakehorn" on his shitty little podcast, lol, he must still be butthurt i stared bashing him.

G

This nigga has been lusting after my 7 inch crippled peckah for almost a year now.

He once called me "his very good friend Cakehorn" on his shitty little podcast, lol, he must still be butthurt i stared bashing him.
So are all 4 accounts that are poorly trolling his sock puppet accounts or does he really have 3 other fags carrying water for him? 🤔

Like I automatically don't like him because he seems to have a problem with shitposting, then I REALLY don't like him for going after my board homie, and I fucking DESPISE him and want to light him on fire for trying to cash in 15 minutes of fame off of Patrick's fat back.

Well, I mainly want to light him on fire because he has a creepy little tiny burn victim ear and it bothers me.

Screenshot_20230123-175442-350.png

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I wonder what the entire net worth of the alliance is combined. I bet nowhere near the fortune Danxes has amassed. Broke jailbird pedophile, mental retarded welfare recipient who psyched himself into a neurological disorder like a battered housewife, and a gay dutch guy who wears bellbottom tight jeans. The alliance is gay.
danxees.png