• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ShutYourCakehorn Appreciation Thread

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
You bottom your wife’s cock nightly and beg to be bred. At the end of the day I’m chilling with Bellucci, Ricci and Goddess Lucy while you still have the face of a 15 year old with down syndrome. How does your wife’s shit covered cock taste, faggot?
Blah blah blah three old leathery dykes, brother. Who I fucked btw in their prime with photos to prove it. You cringe faggots should be bullied into suicide.

imageedit_64_9881433858.jpg

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Blah blah blah three old leathery dykes, brother. Who I fucked btw in their prime with photos to prove it. You cringe faggots should be bullied into suicide.

View attachment 84457
Flavia Mullen is one of the ugliest, manly women that I have ever had the displeasure to see. Even a blind man would find her to be a 2/10. You married a green card seeking shit skin tranny.

Notice how Lucy’s anus is riding your tongue and not the other way around. Your face was her throne.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Flavia Mullen is one of the ugliest, manly women that I have ever had the displeasure to see. Even a blind man would find her to be a 2/10. You married a green card seeking shit skin tranny.

Notice how Lucy’s anus is riding your tongue and not the other way around. Your face was her throne.
1670296556366.png